Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
CmYwujEWIAAdFhU.jpg

Messi wearing crocs...
Is it Antonella? :confused::thinking::confused:

Golazo

I don't understand spanish. What's written on those things? I only understand 'lio' :pedro:
Why did 100k people gather? lol
Are they asking for him back?
I thought Argentinians hated him/didn't appreciate him/liked to shit on him after every loss?

I feel like maybe there were questions around messi in Argentina a couple of years ago, but after the WC and 2 copas it appears like he gets a lot of love. I have seen zero criticism of him after the centenario, even though he missed a penalty. It was a nice surprise to see so much support for him. Look at all the articles on Ole. Look at the thousands of tweets asking him to stay.look at the rallies in the cold and rain.

If someone is seeing criticism from a major part of argentina media or fans, please share, as I no longer think it's happening.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I don't understand spanish. What's written on those things? I only understand 'lio' :pedro:
Why did 100k people gather? lol
Are they asking for him back?
I thought Argentinians hated him/didn't appreciate him/liked to shit on him after every loss?

No te vayas means don't go.

Kuchi

Wish he didn't say anything about quitting the AFA, gives his contestants more fuel and ammo, once barca starts owning teams because of his great form, they'll bring this up again and again, how he's a failure or quitter or choker or caused a circus on the streets..

Icarium

Lifestealer
He has to change his decision, this can't be his legacy. I know it is very hard to continue for him but he is the only one who can get Argentina back from this ordeal. Both the team and the fans are devastated, Messi should act strong and lead them out of this darkness. Okay little much there, but it perfectly carries my sentiment. As soon as the mess clears he has to come back.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
According to this, a former Argentina teammate confirmed that Messi will definitely be playing in WC 2018. However, without Messi participating in the qualifiers they might not even qualify.

Caramel

Get an actual coach, not clueless morons. Ban higuain from playing in finals AT ALL. Get Dybala in. Sort the AFA out. Then maybe he should come back.
I hate how they're so incompetent they're wasting his talents, time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans