10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I do remember one playoff during wc 14 where higuain scored the only goal. My curiousity remains the same, why only at final?? Perhaps the key is change player only in final, and change those chicken tactic.

He scored against Belgium after a brilliant setup by Messi:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[MENTION=21233]JerseyAddict[/MENTION]

This morning, my 2 year old boy said "Ajmo [Let's go] Messi for the first time".

:cry:

JerseyAddict

[MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION]

Great news!!!
Mine realy can now spot Barça logo everywhere and in every color (i have blue logo polo-shirt). And he can say MESSI realy easy now. Funny fact is that he can't say no Croatian player name.

But on saturday he said full line: "you have jersey, let's go goooooal, victory, victory, Croatia" (more like he was "dLes, imas dLes, ajmo gooool, pobjeda, pobjeda, hLvatska")
the fact I was in German jersey put aside, that is good progress for him :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Your boy is advanced, well done! :) Does he kick the ball with you?

Hope we get to it this year too. My kid was born prematurely (weighted only 1,7kgs) so we are behind but making good progress ever since.

A tata još nije? :lol:

Tata (as in "dad",not "Martino" :lol: )
is his main word!

Total-Football

I think only African Cup of Nations is run every two years, no?

yes those corrupt cunts called Caf hold the african cup every two years so they can suck out the most money .. this whole centenario was just a scam . If you really want to value a continental cup , the least you can do is make it once every 4 years .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans