10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane121

Banned
I dont care about ballon d'or. Huge numbers of ignorant knuckleheads vote, so why take it seriously? What I object to is this idea that a header against West Brom defenders prove anything. International football is what it is. Maybe it was a good way to judge players in the 1960s, but seriously, Ronaldo is not in any way a better player because of this final and this trophy.

When did i say that header alone proved anything? Whose better should be based on their whole career , barca fans will say Leo, and Real Madrid will say cr7 and the neutrals will be split between the two

Mitchell1978

When did i say that header alone proved anything? Whose better should be based on their whole career , barca fans will say Leo, and Real Madrid will say cr7 and the neutrals will be split between the two

Most neutrals always have Messi as the better player, most have him in the top 3 with Pele and Maradona

F

Flavia

I dont care about ballon d'or. Huge numbers of ignorant knuckleheads vote, so why take it seriously? What I object to is this idea that a header against West Brom defenders prove anything. International football is what it is. Maybe it was a good way to judge players in the 1960s, but seriously, Ronaldo is not in any way a better player because of this final and this trophy.

:pique1:

ebc_99

Just want the season to start now and Messi back in God mode, with Zidane as their manager I can't see Real getting close to us for the title so hopefully we get the right players in to help in Europe.

blaugrana1987

I absolutely guarantee he will win bdor if he has better 2nd half of a season then Ronaldo. Tbh him not playing final and Portugal winning it has swayed alot of peoples opinion. He wasn't even best player (officially) on his team, let alone in tournament.

That being said, Messi will reign supreme when he gets back.

KingLeo10

^^

insecure fanboys on either side of this debate. stuff like "darkest month" to be a messi or barca fan is utterly ridiculous. if anyone is a messi/barca supporter, the displays he puts up at his best and our team's results should be the only thing that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans