10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane121

Banned
Neymar is the boards golden boy and the future of barca. The board don't care about messi because he is from before their time and has already done his best stuff for barca. They might even want to cash in on him for all we know

Yeah this is worrying, Messi to city then? Pep would want him.

blaugrana1987

Still, if its true Barcelona assigned all lawyers in neymars case (that was DROPPED) and not in Messis it to me looks like it could worry any player. REALLY not a good look for a club. Fucking amateurs...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
FFS guys. The board are shady fucks but they're business men first and foremost. And no astute businessman would even entertain the possibility of selling a player who is considered the GOAT.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barça assigned lawyers in Neymar's case because the club was indicted along with Neymar and his dad

Ffs :facepalm:

perardgique

I wonder, why is winning a final on your own such a big deal lately? Why doesnt the road to the finals matter anymore? Ronaldo wasnt amazing in the euros, but he did his part to get Portugal into the finals. He also did his part to get us into the final in the CL. Heck, last time i checked, Messi didnt win a international final on his own either, and he has had multiple tries.

Yeah, the road to finals matters, that is the biggest problem. Real madrid and portugal had literally the easiest road to finals ever. Ronaldo was only able to score against second Hungarian team and that header against Wales. 2/7 games.. As for Messi.. The board is like: "Oh no he got sentenced and we didn't do anything, quick do something to save the situation, even though it cannot help anyone but ourselves."

Hamzah

High Definition Member
To be fair Neymar case was club related and messi case more of a personal thing between him and the tax authorities, assigning barca lawyers to that would be weird he would be better off getting his own personal lawyers that deal with tax evasion

KingLeo10

zidane stirring the messi pot as usual, nothing to see here. so you take madrid based media as the gospel while scrutinizing and trying to debunk any arguments people bring up here, nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans