10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mssarm

as if Messi cannot afford lawyers on his own and he somehow needs club lawyers. Do you remember who he is? He is Lionel fucking Messi who could afford hiring high end lawyers to wash his car....It's tough time for Messi no doubt and Madrid media will use any opportunity to exaggerate the situation. The important part for Messi right now is to win the appeal. He needs to work with the club now to get publicity favorable for him.That is something that club can help with. It is very important that he clears his name with that appeal.

F

Flavia

Madrid based wind-up merchants detected. Messi tax case had nothing to do with the club. Second tweet implies that Messi doesn't know that his tax case has nothing to do with the club; in fact the entire story implies that Messi has the emotional maturity of a teenager. Which is probably the point, taking a cheap shot. COPE should try harder, this is just too easy.

Well, I wouldn't be giving it much attention, if not for that stupid campaing the club launched yesterday. Something prompted that insanity. And the only explanation is Messi being upset with this board. Which would be nothing new or surprising.

likeafire

I want Messi to leave and join a premier league club, then win the title with that club. Then he'll be seen as greater than Ronaldo again

DennyCrane

Well, I wouldn't be giving it much attention, if not for that stupid campaing the club launched yesterday. Something prompted that insanity. And the only explanation is Messi being upset with this board. Which would be nothing new or surprising.

They didn't do him any favour with this that's for sure, from what I've seen the campaign backfired spectacularly. What I meant is that the club wasn't obligated to send lawyers and wouldn't need to do so since Leo has enough money to do so himself and Leo knows that obviously. My main gripe with the COPE story is that they draw the conclusion that he wouldn't renew due to a problem with the board, which is beyond far-fetched. He's 'only' a player after all, he peobably meets these guys like twice a year.

Zidane121

Banned
They didn't do him any favour with this that's for sure, from what I've seen the campaign backfired spectacularly. What I meant is that the club wasn't obligated to send lawyers and wouldn't need to do so since Leo has enough money to do so himself and Leo knows that obviously. My main gripe with the COPE story is that they draw the conclusion that he wouldn't renew due to a problem with the board, which is beyond far-fetched. He's 'only' a player after all, he peobably meets these guys like twice a year.

Only a player? Not just any player though, one of the GOAT, if not The GOAT. Barca Board should've done MUCH better to help him, it wouldn't have even cost that much money.

DennyCrane

Only a player? Not just any player though, one of the GOAT, if not The GOAT. Barca Board should've done MUCH better to help him, it wouldn't have even cost that much money.

Critical reading comprehension fail. Only a player in the sense of 'not an office dude who casually comes across board members everyday'.

Zidane121

Banned
Critical reading comprehension fail. Only a player in the sense of 'not an office dude who casually comes across board members everyday'.

Yes but also the way Barca have treated him with his tax case, they just treated him like any other player. Messi should be given special treatment ffs.

Morten

I want Messi to leave and join a premier league club, then win the title with that club. Then he'll be seen as greater than Ronaldo again

You got it a bit wrong, you would want Messi to join a premier league club, so that he can prove himself against Stoke on a cold rainy night, the English league title is quite insignificant compared to doing that.

KingLeo10

have to say, i much prefer our resident madridistas like morten and maxy over this non-successful wind up merchant, zidane :neymar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans