10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Costanza

+ 1

He should do EXACTLY as barca fans wants , even when it comes to personal life , food , hairstyle , etc

tumblr_lqb3ag4MPc1r1edcbo1_500.gif

BarçaBarça

Tatoos looked cool and good on him, and beard is class - but this... Ruins everything :facepalm:

I even believe he could make tax fraud as a teen, when can make this poor decisions :lol:

Vilarrubi

agreed and he can do whatever he wants but he suppose to be a role model for young kids and teenagers. He do have great influence on them. I'm just disappointed.

What does having blonde hair and tattoos got to do with being a role model? It's modern times now man people do what they want and what makes them feel good.

Also coming back from vacation a week early to join the team is being a good role model.

likeafire

Messi only getting hate cause he flopped for Argentina. Everyone now a Ronaldo fan all of a sudden. Shame, knew this would happen. Looking into neutral forums, Ronaldo is suddenly God and messis the Devil.

Hopefully Messi can come back better than ever to remind people of his greatness but I don't see it happening.

Kohe321

wtf happened to Messi? He look like a trash now. so many tattoos and blond or white hair now? wtf? He is still too young for midlife crises

Yeah, I even heard he sometimes likes to sneak away and listen to old rock LPs with headphones.

What a rebel he has become! Please Messi, think of the kids... :tata:

Last edited:

amircule

I did that (blonde also) when i was like 19/20 years old in the late nineties.
Looks like he doesn't give a fuck anymore, good for him.

I will be 19 in a month, and I'm so desperate to dye my hair and get a tattoo on my neck.
Hopefully good things are going to happen to me just like leo :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There is nothing wrong with dying your hair white, blue, pink, yellow or whatever color that pleases you, there is nothing wrong with showing some individualistic expression. This has nothing to do with the person underneath the colored hair, role model etc.

After all this is not North Korea.

Mitchell1978

I will be 19 in a month, and I'm so desperate to dye my hair and get a tattoo on my neck.
Hopefully good things are going to happen to me just like leo :lol:

Don't get a tattoo in your neck mate, its all good for rockstars and professional athletes but if not it can hurt your careerprospects

George_Costanza

What does having blonde hair and tattoos got to do with being a role model? It's modern times now man people do what they want and what makes them feel good.

Also coming back from vacation a week early to join the team is being a good role model.

Depends where are you coming from, not everyone approve of tattoos, in my line of work (large fortune 500), we don't even hire people with visible tattoos. Some banks won't even give you a mortgage loan based on your apreences i.e tattoos. so for players with great influance on yougsters like Messi and Ronaldo, might influnce teenagers to have those tattoos on the neck or face that might have some negative consciousness later on in life.

NotInHere

His best year overall was in 14/15. He has been by far the best performer this year also (although not as many goals, but him giving away more PKs and FKs to Neymar/Suarez will do that).

He was ridiculous at the Copa.

So he still has at least 3-4 years of best player in the world left in him, if not 5-6. It depends on how his role changes on the team. He may not score as much b/c of Neymar/Suarez but I feel his playmaking will shine more as he gets older.
That would be ridiculous consistency, but if there's a player that can do that is Messi imo

Morten

Depends where are you coming from, not everyone approve of tattoos, in my line of work (large fortune 500), we don't even hire people with visible tattoos. Some banks won't even give you a mortgage loan based on your apreences i.e tattoos. so for players with great influance on yougsters like Messi and Ronaldo, might influnce teenagers to have those tattoos on the neck or face that might have some negative consciousness later on in life.

WTF? Tattoo racism is a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans