10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneirophobos

I love the hair even with the beard combo, he looks like a proper hipster. Or that Russian Jaeger pilot in Pacific Rim :) whatever people!

Kuchi

Tha fuck? I understand the man needing to release some pressure, but this...stop giving media morons fuel for their hate materials.

On the other hand, glad he's back in training earlier, shows hunger, we need a hungry Leo to win UCL.

Meitux

This is just sad.
What's sad? the fact that he can do whatever he wants? Or should he listen whatever everyone says and do what everyone wants... Pathetic. Everyone can do whatever pleases their self, either your like it or not your opinion or mine does not count. Simple as that

Egert

Estonian Culé
XXvCH9l.jpg

oneirophobos

Come on, if he shaved like a lot of people here want him to, he'd just look like a preview of grandpa Messi in 40 years. Maybe if he dyed his beard too to an ashy darker colour his hair wouldn't clash with the ginger brown that much (not platinum blonde though, Neymar's white Santa Claus beard will haunt me to my grave :facepalm:).

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Tbf, if him and Anto like it than who the fuck cares.

I hope Suarez and Ney go full blond aswell so the opponents would get mindfu*ked about who's who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans