10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneirophobos

Depends where are you coming from, not everyone approve of tattoos, in my line of work (large fortune 500), we don't even hire people with visible tattoos. Some banks won't even give you a mortgage loan based on your apreences i.e tattoos. so for players with great influance on yougsters like Messi and Ronaldo, might influnce teenagers to have those tattoos on the neck or face that might have some negative consciousness later on in life.

Okay first of all what kind of banks are you frequenting that judge mortgage applicant's fashion choices rather than their, y'know, credit scores? :lol: :lol: Tyra Banks? If people are stupid enough to get neck tattoos simply because someone they like has one, then they're just dumb as dirt. Not much can be done about it and negative consequences later on in life might stem from that fact rather than putting the blame for people's stupid decisions on any random external source.

ini4ever

Let the goat rises from the ashes of A'lar, hopefully there will be coming more goat performances from this dye throughout the season ahead.
But I admit he looked more like 'A Boss' with his natural hair color.

Last edited:

ebc_99

He looks pretty good, don't know why some people have a problem with it, he can do want he wants its his hair.

perardgique

It looks amazing. Who would have thought messi would do it haha. It's gonna be great watching him drift on the field with that hair of his. Even the worst football experts won't be able to not recognize the amazing things he does on the field.

Total-Football

Messi only getting hate cause he flopped for Argentina. Everyone now a Ronaldo fan all of a sudden. Shame, knew this would happen. Looking into neutral forums, Ronaldo is suddenly God and messis the Devil.

Hopefully Messi can come back better than ever to remind people of his greatness but I don't see it happening.

It s your fault lurking.. and reading retard stuff.. anyone with 2 brain cells know the reality of things.. reality is one thing and wishful thinking is another thing.. the reality is this : no one plays football better than messi in the history of this sport

Devils

Leo just looks whack.

I guess now that Dani and Song are gone, someone has to start with the ridiculous fashion and style. Didn't expect it to be Leo though.

RMU ReBorn

Messi only getting hate cause he flopped for Argentina. Everyone now a Ronaldo fan all of a sudden. Shame, knew this would happen. Looking into neutral forums, Ronaldo is suddenly God and messis the Devil.

Hopefully Messi can come back better than ever to remind people of his greatness but I don't see it happening.
Any one with 55 Goal's and 36 Assist's for your national team should be a hero ,not a flop . Obviously exception is if you are Messi.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The only thing funnier than Leo's hair is people losing their shit over it...

I wouldn't mind if he started the season like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans