10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question17

What's sad? the fact that he can do whatever he wants? Or should he listen whatever everyone says and do what everyone wants... Pathetic. Everyone can do whatever pleases their self, either your like it or not your opinion or mine does not count. Simple as that

Well he threw away his chance to be a Roger Federer type corporate clean luxury brand endorsement athlete a long time ago with those orange flower tattoos. So he might as well go all out now. I'm expecting he'll dye half his head orange next and color his beard blue.

Well technically you can but if you have a tattoo on your head don't expect corporate businesses to higher you with the excuse that you are just being yourself. Messi is rich and an athlete so as long as he doesn't cross certain criminal(murder...) or political lines he'll be fine. He hasn't so all he has done is cost himself some possible endorsements which I don't think he cares about or needs.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well he threw away his chance to be a Roger Federer type corporate clean luxury brand endorsement athlete a long time ago with those orange flower tattoos. So he might as well go all out now. I'm expecting he'll dye half his head orange next and color his beard blue.

So? One shouldn't live for TV commercials and endorsements.

Personally tattoos and weird colored hairs turn me off, but I will never tell someone outside of my family not to get it. :p

jj_101

I miss the days when all the talk about Messi was about his performance on the pitch. He's the best footballer on the planet, it's not like he needs to mutilate his body to bring attention on himself.

Question17

So? One shouldn't live for TV commercials and endorsements.

Personally tattoos and weird colored hairs turn me off, but I will never tell someone outside of my family not to get it. :p

They also turn off Rolex and other corporate clean type big bucks endorsements. Messi does care about money we don't have to mention the troubles that has led to again, but this ship has long sailed he'll never be a Federer or Mickelson.

Last edited:

NotInHere

I'm glad Messi doesn't care what people think about him, people don't have the right to tell others how to live their life imo, as long as he doesn't turn into a douche he's fine.

George_Costanza

Michelson?

140404130939-phil-mickelson-story-top.jpg

Zidane121

Banned
CoMmbTaXgAAPfiu.jpg:small

That's Messi on the left before he met Neymar, and Messi on the right after he met Neymar lol :neymar: Looks like he might have influenced Leo to get all the tattoos and blond hair?

Messi983

They also turn off Rolex and other corporate clean type big bucks endorsements. Messi does care about money we don't have to mention the troubles that has led to again, but this ship has long sailed he'll never be a Federer or Mickelson.

I don't want him to be like Federer. He's a madridista.

F

Flavia

CoMmbTaXgAAPfiu.jpg:small

That's Messi on the left before he met Neymar, and Messi on the right after he met Neymar lol :neymar: Looks like he might have influenced Leo to get all the tattoos and blond hair?

Messi already had a tattoo on his back, of his mother's face, before Neymar joined. Tha tattoo of Thiago's hands was before Neymar joined as well. That pic on the left was from the day he got Thiago's tattoo as well, iirc. There's a bit of it visible.

Zidane121

Banned
Messi already had a tattoo on his back, of his mother's face, before Neymar joined. Tha tattoo of Thiago's hands was before Neymar joined as well.

I'm looking on the photo on the left, was found by a twitter source, and I can't see any tattoos on his right arm or right leg expect for 1. Yes i know he had tattoos before Neymar came, but certainly not as much as this, and definitely not blond hair or a beard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans