10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

I haven't yet gotten used to the shirt, the colors still seem so bright to me. Which is funny, because those are the "normal" colors. It's just that in the last 4 seasons they were darker than usual. :lol:

This post makes no sense.

:lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is said that Qatar Airways logo will reappear on our jerseys starting with the game against with Leicester City on Wednesday.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I think my shirt with Messi name on it will arrive this month. I already got my Barca phone case today so the shirt can't be far :) Can't wait for it, already dreaming of celebrating a Leo goal with a shirt with his name.

Total-Football

Enrique should seriously think of making Leo our Captain .. Iniesta is expected to be rested a lot .. and we want to see Messi as a captain in his prime just like puyol xavi iniesta were captains during their prime .. big heart iniesta would approve

God Serena

Enrique should seriously think of making Leo our Captain .. Iniesta is expected to be rested a lot .. and we want to see Messi as a captain in his prime just like puyol xavi iniesta were captains during their prime .. big heart iniesta would approve

That would basically be a message that Messi is bigger than the club. How long has seniority dictated who the captain is? As long as I can remember, that's for sure. Taking the armband from Iniesta just so we could see Messi with it in his prime would be a negative image for the club, and Messi himself probably doesn't want it until it's his actual turn to wear it.

Devils

Iniesta and Xavi weren't captains during their prime, Puyol was.

We will stick to tradition, I'm sure Leo would prefer it that way as well.

F

Flavia

Messi is the 2nd captain. So when Iniesta doesn't play, he'll wear the armband. As it should be.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Damn, I can't enjoy Leo today :( I have a birthday party of my friend today and it will prbably last all night so I need to watch the whole match tomorrow. Hope he plays well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans