10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

[MENTION=19697]Vlom[/MENTION] i suggest you save those things until the season starts .. a long season is laying ahead of us .. plenty of time to do this :lol:

as for the national team .. i'm sure he's going to play the next qualifiers .. with R**o :facepalm:

RMU ReBorn

13872932_1075602222527790_2787147396462086616_n.jpg

Are you seriously of the opinion, that him pressing wouldn't help the team defensively and could possibly improve our overall results?

Sure things are going well, but it doesn't meaning it can't get better.

Of course it'd probably help, but I compare him to Shaquille O'Neil, dude never practiced that hard(look at his free throws) but he was just so good that it didnt matter would you rather have a hard worker ala pedro or Messi? If it were possible that would be great but im not gonna stress out cause he's the GOAT and we can't get anyone better.

NotInHere

[youtube]IcJUDH0e-BQ[/youtube]

People get hyped about the Dybalas/Pogbas but can you make a case that the 18 year old version of Messi is better lol? Absurd how he used to abuse players at that age.

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

Of course it'd probably help, but I compare him to Shaquille O'Neil, dude never practiced that hard(look at his free throws) but he was just so good that it didnt matter would you rather have a hard worker ala pedro or Messi? If it were possible that would be great but im not gonna stress out cause he's the GOAT and we can't get anyone better.

But Messi does work hard, he keeps fit, trains hard and even when he doesn't have to, his work rate in matches on defence isn't that great but that doesn't have anything to do with hard work.

zanela

Nobody worried his contract hasn't been renewed yet?...It's to expire in '18, same as Neymar but the latter's been already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans