10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
dmiwxdlouct1owzulzl6.gif

JerseyAddict

Masterpiece! I can't decide what is better, Iniesta chip or Messi assist. :)

Btw.
New Argentina coach is on his way to Barcelona to persuade Messi to play for Argentina.

RevoTeller

Leo Messi's pure technical skills can't be compared to anybody, period. Not in the Barça team nor in any other team in the World there is another player on his level, the closest one to him is Iniesta at the top of his game, with the difference that the goals scored by Andres in his whole career get scored by Messi in just one season.
They keep on comparing Messi to Maradona but, to me, the comparison which fits him the most is the one with Platini. Indeed, to me Messi is the Platini of our days: both of them have the incredible vision of the best #10 while at the same time also being the best scorers of their era; both of them possess amazing class and dribbling and can build up the action from their own midfield and then finish it themselves with a goal.
It's not a matter of being Barça fan or not, it's just evident to everydoby who really understands even a little bit of football that nobody, nowadays, can stand up to Messi when he is at the top of his shape.

SeloBarca

Incredible, and yet again when he played closer to the right. That Messi who's cutting inside from the right in speed mode is the scariest thing in football for a defender.

Oh i miss those goals he used to do cutting in from the right and releasing à shot to the corner

NotInHere

5 star performance from Leo. Easily the best free kick man in the world now.
I remember when people were begging for others to take the fks instead of Messi:lol: Not gonna blame them because Messi couldn't score to save his life from fks but then he suddently snapped and has been deadly ever since the Sevilla game where he scored 2 in the same game.

bismp

I remember when people were begging for others to take the fks instead of Messi:lol: Not gonna blame them because Messi couldn't score to save his life from fks but then he suddently snapped and has been deadly ever since the Sevilla game where he scored 2 in the same game.
Well he was decent,not like "couldn't score to save his life".He scored 2-3 FKs per season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans