10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Messi playing like a man on a mission. Hungry goat Messi is the best. Argentina failure, vents frustration by destroying everyone like in 2011 and 2015.

Total-Football

did everything today .. doing crazy shit so effortlessly .. ridiculous.

Messi always plays Immortal-mode when we monopolize the possession .. when we're camped in opposite side of the pitch , things get extreamly easier for him because he doesn't have to move a lot to get the ball back or to drop too deep .. when we manage to hold the ball and dominate the opposition , there when Messi looks like he's playing a different sport then the rest of the athletes .. You can't make a better footballer than him if you program him manually with a computer.

bwt about his outbox shooting , I love it man .. he has the blueprint , he strikes it Low and the ball always doest that rebound just before entering ( 2011 against Manchester , against abiati-milan in the champions , against bayern 2015 ) .. ridiculous accuracy .. everything he does is ridiculous :lol:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Could not see the game but just saw the highlights. God damn, he is GOATing around like it's nothing. And got the accuracy back on those shots at the edge of the box.

KiX7777

I'm thinking, if Leo keeps up with GOAT mode, he will maybe have good chance for BdO, considering Ronaldo out and in poor form.

CatalinR10

I'm thinking, if Leo keeps up with GOAT mode, he will maybe have good chance for BdO, considering Ronaldo out and in poor form.

nope , not gonna happen

people will remind of how he lead the nt team from the bench to glory , couldn't have done it without him

raskolnikov

nope , not gonna happen

people will remind of how he lead the nt team from the bench to glory , couldn't have done it without him
I consider Ronaldo someone who is desperate for attention at all times. With that in mind him turning coach makes Sense. Needs the cameras on him at all times rather than have someone else get Glory. Its not just this though its a combination of always knowing when the camera is on him, making sarcastic faces, smiling, celebrating alone, taking his shirt of, nearly crying etc.
9/10 people will still believe it to be genuine though and contribute it to his pr image of the caring, only hard working passionate player in the world.
Maybe it was genuine though, but I dont believe it. Irregardless the ballon d'or was already sealed when Real won the cl. Problem is it will later be viewed as a benchmark of greatness and to point out the domination of Messi and Ronaldo during this era while showing how little difference there is between them. While in reality its huge amd the whole media sold battle only holds up for goalscoring. In himdsight people will think of 2016 as a year where Ronaldo was a better footballer than Messi.

I consider Ronaldo someone who is desperate for attention at all times. With that in mind him turning coach makes Sense. Needs the cameras on him at all times rather than have someone else get Glory. Its not just this though its a combination of always knowing when the camera is on him, making sarcastic faces, smiling, celebrating alone, taking his shirt of, nearly crying etc.
9/10 people will still believe it to be genuine though and contribute it to his pr image of the caring, only hard working passionate player in the world.
Maybe it was genuine though, but I dont believe it. Irregardless the ballon d'or was already sealed when Real won the cl. Problem is it will later be viewed as a benchmark of greatness and to point out the domination of Messi and Ronaldo during this era while showing how little difference there is between them. While in reality its huge amd the whole media sold battle only holds up for goalscoring. In himdsight people will think of 2016 as a year where Ronaldo was a better footballer than Messi.

Yea see that's what I think. People say it doesn't matter how Balon D'ors they both have. People will know who is really the best. That might be true for most football fans but for the casual observer they'll look at the trophy count and see they're about equal in terms of individual trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans