10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares!? Probably even Leo don't give a tiny rat's ass about it

Oh I'm almost certain he doesn't care about it. Still though it'd be nice when when even the biggest Ronaldo fans would have to admit there was someone clearly better. We all know it but there should be no doubt in anyone's mind.

RMU ReBorn

14064128_661607980655506_5443125461137244796_n.jpg

xavisionary

At certain points during the Betis game I just laughed at how good Messi was. He really has mastered football. The greatest ever.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Too right he is the greatest ever. Best player I have ever seen in my lifetime and likely to ever see in my life time too and I am 33 years old. Mind you I never saw Cryuff play(youtube clips don't count)...but know people who did and they tell me he was out of this world too.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Too right he is the greatest ever. Best player I have ever seen in my lifetime and likely to ever see in my life time too and I am 33 years old. Mind you I never saw Cryuff play(youtube clips don't count)...but know people who did and they tell me he was out of this world too.
People consider Cruyff to be a very intelligent player..... It seems to me that they acknowledge his intelligence quotient (and its application towards football) more than his footballing ability per se.

GetIn

He has that spring in his step again, which he lacked entirely for the whole of last season. I know it's still early on but if he retains this form through the new year, we could realistically win the treble again. Also liked it when he passed it off to Arda and darted into the box to receive the return. If he made an effort to make more runs off the ball it would add a whole new dimension to his game. Now we just need someone to pass him the ball....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans