10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMU ReBorn

14051788_1092339534187392_8021173568623503614_n.jpg

bismp

I think that what made a difference between this Messi and the 2015/16 Messi,is the amount of shots he made.He looked really confident and hungry in front of goal,which resulted in those two stunners,which could have been even more if Adan hadn't made a few good saves.

That's the Leo we all want to see...The "creator Leo" is still a fantastic player and by far the best player in every match,but the "Creator+Finisher Leo" is,like someone said, "GOAT on steroids".He is so awesome,it becomes trrrifying watching him,even when you are a Barca fan.(ofc ge still creates loads of chances for his teammates,but when you are the best you owe it to yourself to be "selfish" from time to time)

I just hope that he will continue like this.If he does,we seriously have a legit chance for another treble.Ofc he cannot make such brilliant performances week in-week out;that would make 2012 Messi look like an amateur :lol:
But if he keeps this level for the most games and especially the important matches,then god help us all!

I just prey that he will still try to be a scorer even when Ney comes back,as he tends to be too unselfish when Ney is on.

KiX7777

He also made more dribbles than last season, but he shouldn't waste his goalscoring talent, he should shoot more like today, he will score 50 goals at least if he does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans