10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

Nah, he's just fat and needs to eat more fishes, crabs, fish eggs, sharks, whales and many other sea creatures.

KiX7777

adbcde3af-1.jpg

I think he went to get his diet modified ahead of new season.

doublehh03

what if hes visiting his doctor because hes secretly injured?

It's his diet doctor, not his medical doctor lol. I think he's extremely motivated this year and wants to make sure his level of play will be sustained. He wants GOAT mode every single game lol (his level of GOAT mode is already unreasonable to begin with). Dude's motivation is just so crazy after a decade at this level. Very amazing.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
when is he going to renew his contract btw? expires in 2018

Why renew him ? He doesn't run more than 10km/game, he will be offloaded to Newell's boys, let them have his vision and playmaking, we only want runners here! :coffee:

Total-Football

Why renew him ? He doesn't run more than 10km/game, he will be offloaded to Newell's boys, let them have his vision and playmaking, we only want runners here! :coffee:

I dont mind him running less than the rest.. but i want him to hit the 8 km at least especially in important matches.. and of course we want messi to retire here. The day of his retirement should be turned into a national holiday for cataluna lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans