10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

last chance was really ridiculous, shot that fucking ball, he's already not confident on penalty, now also open play?

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
His passing was out of the world again but he needs to work in his finishing. He should have been more selfish towards the end of the game considering the shocker of a match suarez had

Antimadridista1

His finishing is the only side of his game that isn't as good as it was in the past.
You can feel that he's lost confidence.. I mean alright, he can assist Suarez most of the time but not every fuc%in time he got an opportunity to score.

NotInHere

Are you guys serious? That was the right pass. I still kinda feel like he has lost pace but it doesn't really matter, he's still able to beat players imo just not as obvious as before.

Ritchie

His finishing is the only side of his game that isn't as good as it was in the past.
You can feel that he's lost confidence.. I mean alright, he can assist Suarez most of the time but not every fuc%in time he got an opportunity to score.

He lacks the hunger for goals Ronaldo has. His finishing is better than Ronaldo's but Ronaldo will have 10 shots every game and eventually 1 will go in, plus he'll never pass up a Penaldo.

KiX7777

You are crying too much, his finishing is always a bit rusty in start, remember 2014/15, same thing, goals will come, I expect 50+ at least

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Some of you are complaining he passed that last chance when it was the right choice as Suarez was better positioned.

Exactly, he did the right thing. If Suarez had not missed it everybody would be lauding him for the assist. Helping the team win is the importing thing, and I am very happy that Messi thinks alike. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans