10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He would've been slaughtered on here if he tried to lob the keeper there and failed. The game still wasn't won and he chose the best option. Last game he banged in two stunners from outside the box. No complaints about lack of confidence then.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Loved it that he looked for Suarez.
Could have scored earlier as well and could have had an assist had Turan not missed a sitter.

serghei

He took the right call. Suarez should've done the same when he missed that chance right after the penalty incident, Arda was all alone with an empty net in front of him. Could've made 2-0 with ease.

That play just show Messi sees everything, even in front of goal. That's called being lucid at all times.

Icarium

Lifestealer
One instance where suarez could have finished but waited for messi and fecked it up. Messi does the same in the end, it is good but if other player is not in much better position it is better to shoot by yourself.

Total-Football

Messi is currently playing at a level close to what he showed in 2015 .. he did everything right today , pressed sometimes , stole a ball , a breathtaking moment with that breathtaking " i don't give a flying fuck pass " .. but since he's done it several times our breathing stays intact :lol: , run at defenders , got stolen some assists by shit refering ( 2 wrong offside calls ) .. missed a goal by an inch .. successful collaborations with rakitic and Roberto .. when he shows this passion , it's the closest thing to a divine entity playing amongst mortals really .. there is nothing else to say .

ps : if he maintains this form i feel for the safety of you know who .. i will expect some serious ass fucking

Pepe Silvia

Sublime passes but he was frustrated for stretches. I feel Suarez is a positive influence on him to press. The only real time I see Messi pressing is when he notices Suarez doing the same. I'll take it.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Can't wait to finally see him together with Dybala in a couple of days when they go up against Suarez and Uruguay.

doublehh03

Messi was great today. The stats may not show it but he created some superb chances. He missed a couple of easy ones but the entire team did. I'm sure the rain had something to do with it b/c some of the linking passes weren't there in the final 3rd.

beogatts

Messi was great today. The stats may not show it but he created some superb chances. He missed a couple of easy ones but the entire team did. I'm sure the rain had something to do with it b/c some of the linking passes weren't there in the final 3rd.

messi's boots couldnt take slippery ball..:redbeard:

RMU ReBorn

14088475_988173274639265_7259120436776159422_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans