10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Left hamstring trouble for Leo Messi

www.fcbarcelona.com
29/08/2016 | 18:01

The player is travelling to Argentina with a medical report approved by FC Barcelona and the Argentine FA and his presence in his country's World Cup qualifying matches will depend on how the injury develops
A report on tests performed on Monday, and as approved by the FC Barcelona Medical Services and the Argentinian Football Association, has confirmed that Leo Messi has hurt his left hamstring.
The player is travelling to Argentina to join the national team for World Cup qualifying matches at home to Uruguay and away to Venezuela, and his presence in those matches will depend on how the injury develops.

Club should not had approved this. Sigh.

dakt

Messi's crossfield volley pass vs Athletic Bilbao

[gfy]GlossyBeneficialHackee[/gfy]

He didn't stop for a second to see whether the ball is going the right way, but immediately started running forward. That's confidence in your abilities.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
According to most sources he felt some discomfort in his left abductor so not really hamstring.

Is this the first time he has had problems with his abductors? If I am not mistaken this is the same problem that has been ailing/paralyzing Robben and Kompany. Messi'd better take it seriously and not rush it at all.

doublehh03

When I saw the game, he just got hit in his pubic area and got some discomfort but finished the game. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans