10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

The problem with Messi being the goat is that he has complete power. Ordering to sub him off or rest him is pointless when he doesnt want to.
It affects our season and will be a double edged sword when he declines.
He should have sit this one out if the doctors advised it.

Hardy

CrUGoT3VUAA17e9.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, I was thinking of the goal and how many Uruguay players were literally swarmed on him and we're constantly adjusting to his movement, no one else's. No player gets that attention

Raketa10

He has to be rested against Venezuela!!! Groin injury is very complicated and can get much worse if you keep on playing with a pain!

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Went out of my way to watch thıs match ın thıs mountaın vıllage I am currently at. Even trıed to brıbe the ınternet cafe owner to stay open but alas...

Woke up and see that he performed.

F

Flavia

Apparently his groin still hurts a lot, according to what he told Ole after the game. I really hope he takes it seriously.

He played the whole match with pain. Really hope he won't play the next, or we risk losing him for a bit.
It was irresponsible from bauza to let him play. And quite annoying Messi didn't listen to the club and stayed.

doublehh03

He has to be rested against Venezuela!!! Groin injury is very complicated and can get much worse if you keep on playing with a pain!

I don't think he will play. They're at the top of the table now for WC qualifiers. That was the point of him playing this game v. a very good opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans