10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

Man the way Messi attracts players around him is insane, whenever he receives the ball you know something insane is gonna happen, the crazy thing is that he has been doing that ever since his first game, just imagine having that consistency till 29 years old. They shouldn't just built a statue of him, they should make a museum of all of his great moments tbh.. Messi needs to be immortalized..

RMU ReBorn

It's 7:30 am here. Worth waking up early to see Leo playing :D

14192620_1107518716002807_7445479816482187635_n.jpg

Total-Football

the idea of painting his hair is great for us .. it's much much easier to spot him and his movements like that .. i used to do this trick as a kid to spot my fastest players in Pro evolution soccer 1 and 2 .. l

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Apparently his groin still hurts a lot, according to what he told Ole after the game. I really hope he takes it seriously.

Asylum15

[youtube]irZYbCpfCyg[/youtube]

Just before the end (@7mins45secs) he gets the ball out the left side, and does his trademark feint, but how on earth does he actually still beat the man when they are level after his initial acceleration? Newton would have hated Messi, he constantly pisses all over his laws...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
[youtube]irZYbCpfCyg[/youtube]

Just before the end (@7mins45secs) he gets the ball out the left side, and does his trademark feint, but how on earth does he actually still beat the man when they are level after his initial acceleration? Newton would have hated Messi, he constantly pisses all over his laws...

Love that moment as well

KiX7777

He proved his point. He should not play next match, even he said that it hurts a lot, he should be concerned. Club season is far more important this year.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not sure him not playing last night was ever going to be questioned, there was little choice - crappy circumstances, wish it had been another opponent in particular. But I suppose that it was Suarez & Uruguay made it even more likely he would play

Now we get to see the depth put to the test sooner than I hoped, I'll be at the Atletico match - hate to see them drop points after the I-break but we've read this script before

Hard to be too down about it though, love seeing that Messi. Gotta enjoy him while we can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans