10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

He should shoot more from distance, his shot is powerful enough and sometimes you get that lucky deflection.

Totally agree, he has some real venom in his left foot. And you never known if he's going for the far corner or he bends it at the near post. Some keepers have started to lean more near the far corner, and have been caught by Messi at the near post instead. Messi should shoot more from distance for sure, not from crazy 30m. but from 20-25 m. it can go in if he catches it right.

El Flaco

Messi's goal vs. Uruguay

[gfy]OptimalGenerousIsabellineshrike[/gfy]

[gfy]RingedShamelessDevilfish[/gfy]

[gfy]ScholarlyPoshEarwig[/gfy]

Messi's nutmeg on Mathías Corujo

[gfy]DimpledSatisfiedJerboa[/gfy]

[gfy]WanConventionalAlaskanhusky[/gfy]

Ripsta

The fucking greatest. It's crazy just how much better he is than everyone else in the world right now.

He's a different animal to six or seven years ago, less explosive yes, but I think he's now an even better player, his passing is quite frankly ridiculous.

Asylum15

The fucking greatest. It's crazy just how much better he is than everyone else in the world right now.

He's a different animal to six or seven years ago, less explosive yes, but I think he's now an even better player, his passing is quite frankly ridiculous.

But Ronaldo is better in FIFA 17! :p

F

Flavia

Lets try to be positive, they were talking of him not playing against Venezuela if they won vs Uruguay even before the game.
Plus he finished last nights game.

He also said he was "in a lot of pain." His words. He played injured. It was irresponsible from Bauza. Messi never listens to anyone these days, and the club asked him not to go. If it's serious, it's on him and bauza.

Mitchell1978

He also said he was "in a lot of pain." His words. He played injured. It was irresponsible from Bauza. Messi never listens to anyone these days, and the club asked him not to go. If it's serious, it's on him and bauza.

Might have something to do with that kick he received at the end of the game, but again lets try to be positive plus no point in crying over spilt milk.
I still think its not that serious but he shouldn't definitely rest now on not play vs Venezuela.

F

Flavia

Might have something to do with that kick he received at the end of the game, but again lets try to be positive plus no point in crying over spilt milk.
I still think its not that serious but he shouldn't definitely rest now on not play vs Venezuela.

It has to do with the fact he played injured, he knew he shouldn't had. The club asked him not to travel, he went anyway. Any other player would be heavily criticized for this. And Bauza used his guilt to play him, irreponsible from a coach. He's already travelling back to bcn, to undergo treatment.

F

Flavia

Didn't Soler and Robert already deny this during their press conference on Thursday?

Bauza said the club told Messi not to travel. I didn't see anything from robert about it, but it'd be only to try to make less of a fuss. He travelled injured. No players are allowed to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans