10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchi

If Suarez sits against Alaves, he's starting alongside Paco and Turan...wish it wasn't the case and we rested him for the way more physical game against Celtic

Messi983

I think Neymar will start so if Messi and Suarez won't it will probably be Ney-Paco-Arda upfront. Possibly Rafinha too if Arda starts in midfield. We have many options now that all players are available.

F

Flavia

We can't afford to rest him. Just gonna have to take a chance. A Messi at 70 % is still better than most.

In pain he won't help. And if that injury gets worse, he might need surgery. So yes, we can afford to rest him. The problem today wasn't Messi not starting. It was the terrible defense setup by Lucho.

Alarcón

If Lucho benches him against Alaves, I'll close the forum.

20o4du.jpg

Wick

In pain he won't help. And if that injury gets worse, he might need surgery. So yes, we can afford to rest him. The problem today wasn't Messi not starting. It was the terrible defense setup by Lucho.

Where does it say it might need surgery? Of course it's a gamble, but if you're tough and careful in specific situations on the pitch you can play through it without aggravating it. He can get a shot or swallow some pills, that's what they do in the NFL to keep playing. He needs to be a warrior. Barca need him now. Play him from the start today where we need him in order to keep up with Real Madrid, and then rest him against Celtic, which would have given him a week before Leganés. I do agree though with the Lucho part though, which I've also mentioned in the Luis Enrique thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans