10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Only thing missing for him is World Cup. And he came so close year and a half ago.
Had he scored from that opportunity while it was 0-0...

difference with him and maradonna is that maradonna watched his teammates score while Messi watched Higuain and Palacio flop on 1v1 situations.

Hardy

I cleary remember last year these days after anoeta, Real Madrid i think with 20 wins in a row that seems unbeatable, Ronaldo who scores a monstrosity of goals, the issue between Messi and Lucho, was a fucking nightmare.

Honestly i never imagined this, triplete, messi win the 5 balon d'or, never never. Maybe is the best balon d'or won by Messi that i remember precisely for all these reasons.

The King of Kings is back on his throne :mats:

Lomar1o

can't wait to see messi perform the way it suits his imperious posture. may his presence be felt on every spike of grass when he's on the ball. all hail the king!

El Flaco

RsluUoR.png

OFanDoMessi

Congratulations Messi, the best player in football history.

I knew Wendell Lira would win the Puskas award, in Brazil people did a great mobilization to give votes to him. Some people voted over a hundred times for him to win.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Leo: 28
Giggs: 34

Leo is only 6 short to be considered the most decorated player along with Giggs! Or is Giggs so only in English football?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans