10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Did you even watched the match. Or the usual routine of Criticizing messi to prove that you are a true cule who criticize even Messi ,?? If yes fine carry on :lol:

Yeah blah blah. I may have been a bit harsh but still stand by my opinion that several players were better than Leo over the course of the game. And still nobody who can name one good Messi moment before the pass to Ney that got Banega sent off.
And I mentioned he was decisive as he usually is. I am aware of the fact Messi is the best player alive but that does not mean he plays well every game and three good moments make his performance better than all the others.

Total-Football

Yeah blah blah. I may have been a bit harsh but still stand by my opinion that several players were better than Leo over the course of the game. And still nobody who can name one good Messi moment before the pass to Ney that got Banega sent off.
And I mentioned he was decisive as he usually is. I am aware of the fact Messi is the best player alive but that does not mean he plays well every game and three good moments make his performance better than all the others.

.. i'm his biggest critic and even i find what you say quit strange lol .. Leo did multiple runs in the first half and dribbled numerous times , after the red he had to do some defensive work .. he played a great game tonight, showed heart and desire to win.. i do agree about overrating his performances due to moments of magic .. but not in this final

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Blah blah, we wouldn't win this Copa Final without him.

End of story.

Exactly this.

Once again, he made it happen and won us the trophy.

Te Amo D10S !!!! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

PS : That's not taking anything from the team's performance, amazing that we won after Masche send off early on, 10/10 to everyone bar Neymar (I'll give him a 7+) and Rafinha (pretty much inexistant) for me.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yes, he played just 5 minutes, but those 5 minutes won us the game...

As some have said, that's not to take away from the rest of the team who showed massive balls tonight...

Lomar1o

He did great, but......but my God do I miss that agility and acceleration. I don't get that feeling every time he gets the ball.

nothing lasts forever unfortunately, i wish he was as electrifying as he once was but that train has left... or has it????

anyways now we have a newer version of messi who is more decisive.

p.s. the best and the most ruthless messi is yet to be seen at copa america, because in my opinion he plays for albiceleste without holding back, caring about himself or relaxing. believe me he will go on to dribble 3-4 players on many occassins. anyways he will give his 120 percent for them but in the end argentina will still lose because they just suck, but everyone will blame messi. end of story. =D

Cirre

Banned
Not bad performance at all. Amazing 2 assists.

What makes me think Messi is still competing for best player in the world title is that he accepted the fact that he can't do what he used to do couple years ago.
If Messi didn't have that amazing vision and unbelievable passing talent, I can't see him being as good as he is now in this stage of his career.

Add to him getting older, the opponents also started to be more aware and lock him down by surrounding him with 1/3 of their team.

Was transforming Messi his own idea or Luchos or someone others or all combined, that I don't know. But whoever is part of it, made a very genius decision.

Only thing I would say, is that sometimes I feel he takes too long to take his shots.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
CjGQdsTWEAESVZr.jpg

CjGRnOUXEAAk_Ka.jpg

Beautiful people. :wub:

Why with open eyes tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans