10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Total-Football

Worst player in the pitch. Messi ought to retrieve his motivation, also the reasons behind his physical decline and sort it out. That age issues hoax is just follk tales.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't know what it is, whether he has some sort of mental pendulum, he is just totally not here today and that is shameful.

I don't care if you are the best player in the world, if you don't even care to try, you are worse than players who are 1000 times worse but put in efforts.

Shameful.

oggmar

Deserves to be one of the main scapegoats.

See people saying league is lost now because of him, hes the ome that even got us here in the first place.

Our set piece defendimg and suarez blowing 2 good chances lost us this game not Messi even though he wasnt his usual self

Richard.H

I absolutely hate his body language. Perhaps he has thigh discomfort that he's keeping hidden? Doesn't look anywhere near as sharp as a few games ago.

Ripsta

He's not running with the ball much, slowing play down (attributed mostly to the team tbf), but his lack of effort stinks. Off ball movement is a disgrace. Neymar was hugely missed, seems to carry the ball far better than Leo lately.

Home of Barca Fans