10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Mitchell1978

The wtf-have you done lately crowd is out again. Shure a good game game but shitty rotations and defending on corners are the main culprits today and he helped create a clear chance for Suarez for the 2-2.

xXKonan

I doubt he had discomfort, he was just flat out not interested.

It reminded me of last season especially in the Atletico CL match at the Calderon where he just stood in the middle in the same patch of area for most of the match not looking remotely interested despite the tie still on the line.

He's bailed us out quite a bit this season but games like today he needs to get his fair share of criticism because man he did not look like he gave a damn.

RevoTeller

Should be benched, no team can constantly play with 10 men.

I don't care if he plays bad but tries, I do care that he looks like he is having a stroll in the park while the other players work their ass off for him. And then, after his stoll, when he takes the ball do you believe that at least he produces something good? No, he loses it every fucking time.

TF is this stroll shit? Why he can't be substitute?

1/10 performance which cost us 3 points and, probably, the Liga.

F

FlaFCB

It reminded me of last season especially in the Atletico CL match at the Calderon where he just stood in the middle in the same patch of area for most of the match not looking remotely interested despite the tie still on the line.

He's bailed us out quite a bit this season but games like today he needs to get his fair share of criticism because man he did not look like he gave a damn.
I don't get how can anyone say he doesn't give a damn, after the psg game. And discard any other problem too. He can be tired or with some issue, this isn't normal.

KiX7777

He can't play in this system. He doesn't have space which he needs. Better switch back to 433 as he will have more freedom. There are too much players in midfield.

RevoTeller

He can't play in this system. He doesn't have space which he needs. Better switch back to 433 as he will have more freedom. There are too much players in midfield.

Of course he doesn't have space, HE DOESN'T FUCKIN' RUN.
And why he plays in the middle? Because on the wing HE MUST RUN.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I guess whoever can figure out the rhyme and reason when and why he chooses to be disinterested will win the Nobel Prize. The tendency shows that he tends to do that in more important/big games.

Zebulun

i dont think its that, its just that we have a shit coach who can only ride bicycles and not explain how he wants us to play this new system. he depends on individual skill, once that don't show up we're fucking dead.

Cool

He needs to do some off ball movement, not stand in one place and move one step left and right, thats not movement.

JamDav1982

He was just as shit away to PSG at RW and home to Leganes at RW recently.

If he cant play in the middle it is due to his workrate more than anything.

Home of Barca Fans