10 - Lionel Messi - v5

GetIn

[youtube]Dbi7FezItzQ[/youtube]
[youtube]sEqzqhAuT4I[/youtube]
[youtube]1Pu8Gl1Y2io[/youtube]

Must watch for those who haven't seen these yet.

behindbrowneyes

[Tw]883779039051337732[/TW]

His abs aren't visible anymore like they usually are, time to hop on the treadmill Leo!

19932143_1382805511798045_8188064689775706112_n.jpg

Leo is OK. Suárez and his family joined Leo and his family on honeymoon to start preseason: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWVz5cRlPLw/?taken-by=leomessi

clemente

Suarez needs to drop that coconut and go for a jog.
Every time this team besides Messi plays like shit after summer, hope Valverde doesn't let this happen.

Messi983

Its a different world.

Don't really trust those type of videos. They could've asked 100 people and 40 or 50 of them knew who he is but they've looked it make like only 3 of 15 people know Messi. I agree he's less known in America than in the rest of the world because most Americans don't care about "soccer" but still think more than 20% of people would recognize him if they would make a poll among bigger population.

On the other hand I've watched videos where Americans didn't recognize Jerry Rice so everything it's possible.

dakt

it's buzzfeed so who cares about that trash

Sure, but I still doubt that Messi is well known in US.
Now, I'm not saying that it's awkward, but different. I also don't have a clue which american football star is the most popular. Heck, I can't name even one player throughout the history of that sport....I heard of some Bradley, tho. :)

Home of Barca Fans