10 - Lionel Messi - v5

dakt

On the other hand I've watched videos where Americans didn't recognize Jerry Rice so everything it's possible.

Had to google him. :D
American football and baseball never appealed to me. Basketball on the other hand is a different story. I was Bulls fan in 90s, like every kid probably was back then, but that was mostly due to the fact we had one of our players there.
In fact, I think I was more of a basketball fan since I loved to watch players like P.Hardaway, Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley and of course, Drazen Petrovic. 90s were the basketball era.

Messi983

I also watched Bulls and then later Spurs because of Duncan and Robinson. I stopped to really follow NBA 8 or 10 years ago and only watch Spurs playoff games occasionally. I love NFL and also started to watch MLB around 6-7 years ago and now I like them both probably the same but if NFL will continue to go their current way I'll probably start to prefer MLB in a few years. Right now is something like this when it comes to US professional leagues for me: MLB=NFL>>>>>>>>MLS>>NHL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NBA

Trickykid

Well, that was all kinds of uneventful. Not sure what I expected, but it was more than that. Impressively shitty clickbait.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tbh the youtube videos are quite decent. Always some vaporwave music on the background :music:

YouTube videos gotten a lot better. The twitter accounts however as we discussed the other day is another story :lol:

Home of Barca Fans