10 - Lionel Messi - v5

CatalinR10

So, again. The conclusion is that Messi should leave?

If we somehow manage to get Dembele + Coutinho I sincerelly think we have a really good shot at the CL + La Liga at least so there's no point of him desiring to leave even with this crappy Paulinho signing.

If we end up getting only Paulinho and that's it and he wants to be in chill mode and not care that much about results and focus more on the WC , he will stay.

If he wants a good shot at CL and a league title then he should leave because let's be serious , we won't win anything with this lineup.

GetIn

Nobody here WANTS him to leave, but nobody would blame him if he does and anyone in his shoes would certainly consider the option at this point.

Neeraj

Yeah, it's just a case of empathy. He gives so much in each game, and each season the board makes it even more difficult for the team (which is basically Messi more often than not) to win titles.

Obviously I would be beyond devastated if Messi leaves and never want that to happen, but would completely understand if the thought crossed his mind at this point. That's how much this board has battered us.

Last edited:

ronniecro

you got to understand me,i'm fuming right now because of the latest news,i don't want him to leave,ever,but i'd completely understand if he decides to
put yourself in his position,you watch your biggest rivals winning titles and improving their squad while you're been let down by your own club with these stupid signigns and shady deals,ronaldo will play out his remaining years with some of the best spanish talents in already strong squad where everyone basically plays for him,while messi has to waste his playing with deadweights and write-offs from china
if he wants to win more titles before retiring then he will leave,luckily than is unlikely because his love for this club

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
People will be here and shit on him when he can't create magic and win us games with garbage like Paulinho by his side. What a season we got ahead of us.

GetIn

CAPTION THIS:

8381f689bbce4c63aca58799ae8b7853.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The day he retires will be the day Real Madrid returns to their old age glory days with Barca's disappearing in darkness.

If this continues, it's guaranteed.

You load this team with Paulinhos and Barca will face a massive transition with a tonne of money wasted.

Garrus

The day he retires will be the day Real Madrid returns to their old age glory days with Barca's disappearing in darkness.

If this continues, it's guaranteed.

You load this team with Paulinhos and Barca will face a massive transition with a tonne of money wasted.
Old glory days?
We won more la liga titles than them in the 90s, Before messi was even in la masia.
Our club is much more than messi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Old glory days?
We won more la liga titles than them in the 90s, Before messi was even in la masia.
Our club is much more than messi.

You load this team with mediocre players and you won't have the time or resources for a smooth transition. That's fair and simple.

Batistuta9

I feel sorry for him. He is going to have to carry us by himself this season. No neymar, suarez has been below par and iniesta is declining. And the useless board keep buying useless players.

Home of Barca Fans