10 - Lionel Messi - v5

raskolnikov

If Messi goes we turn into ac milan for a decade. I would never want to see him go but could you honestly blame him at this point?

ryuken

I cant blame shiet at this point. This man dedicate all to us, those dumb fuk at the top are the one who screwing him.

dakt

i hope he leaves this shitshow of a club we've become

Really? Really?
What a nice supporters we have. Amazing!
When things go wrong, people think everyone should flee. What a synthetic society we live in.

B0FESUYCcAA_PmI.jpg

blaugrana1987

Really? Really?
When things go wrong, people think everyone should flee. What a synthetic society we live in.
Things are not going wrong while we are trying to fo everything right (our board actually). Things are going wrong because board is literally sabottaging the club. There is no way back if those higher ups ruinning it.

CatalinR10

Really? Really?

B0FESUYCcAA_PmI.jpg

things are going wrong for many years now , it's not like people got fed up cause we got Paulinho . This action from the board was pretty much the cherry on the top

raskolnikov

things are going wrong for many years now , it's not like people got fed up cause we got Paulinho . This action from the board was pretty much the cherry on the top
Pff probably even started when we bought Ibra, or didnt buy a puyol reacement, or when Thiago left for half a paulinho. Sigh

ronniecro

this is the thank you after everything he gave for the club?last couple of years of his career he's going to waste alongside garbage like paulinho while real basically has the open road to trophies
i think he deserved a much more than this

dakt

So Messi should leave? Never mind that we won la liga title last season, treble 2 years ago...If its not fucking treble every season, we are doomed. Than why didn't Ronaldo left years ago?
I don't get the logic here...like we are some piss club.

ronniecro

So Messi should leave? Never mind that we won la liga title last season, treble 2 years ago...If its not fucking treble every season, we are doomed. Than why didn't Ronaldo left years ago?

where did you come up with the treble every year?
difference here is real is improving their squad,i didn't saw them buying crap players like us,instead they took the best young talents in the last couple of years and add them to already strong squad,we on the other hand,almost deliberately,make our squad weaker and weaker with fantastic signings like paco,gomes,arda and lastly paulinho,so while ronaldo have the team that can compete for trophies messi has to play with deadweights that wouldn't be considered good enough for starters at any other top club

CatalinR10

if he would leave , i would understand him and suport him 100%. We had plans to get Veratti or anyother top tier midfielder but instead we lost the 2nd best player in the world when in form. To top this off , board is going to buy Paulinho for 40 mil . After this i have serious doubts that we will get Coutinho or Dembele but if we somehow manage to get them it's no problem. But if we don't , u sincerelly think this team has what it takes to compete with Real Madrid in La liga , not to mention having any chances in the CL ?

How would you be happy seeing him torture himself carying Barca again on his back , only to end up trophyless again. We won treble thanks to MSN because they were in god mode . Messi had one of his best seasons ever and Neymar + Suarez needed 3 chances to scored 2 goals , they were this lethal. Now there's no Neymar and Suarez is in really shit form for a long time now + there's no midfield.

Why should have Ronaldo left during Barca's dominance ? It's not like he was going to have better chances of beating Barca with another team rather with RM. I mean sure , he could have won the PL but I doubt he would have had the fame and money he's had at RM.

dakt

where did you come up with the treble every year?
difference here is real is improving their squad,i didn't saw them buying crap players like us,instead they took the best young talents in the last couple of years and add them to already strong squad,we on the other hand,almost deliberately,make our squad weaker and weaker with fantastic signings like paco,gomes,arda and lastly paulinho,so while ronaldo have the team that can compete for trophies messi has to play with deadweights that wouldn't be considered good enough for starters at any other top club

So, again. The conclusion is that Messi should leave?

Home of Barca Fans