10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Batistuta9

If we can't get our clubs internal structure and leadership together it could be a long era of drought after Messi eventually retires, especially considering how well Madrid is being run these days. It seems we have the same respect in the global transfer market as a second division Norwegian club now a days.

I fear this as well. While we were buying 30 year olds, madrid were buying future prospects who are already showing quality. Our current team is a mess and the future is looking bleak.

CatalinR10

so there we go , we are getting paulinho in the mid and I will not be surprised if board will not get either of dembele or coutinho.

Messi should not renew , he and Iniesta deserve much much better.

GetIn

Please move to City, you've done more than enough for this club, you've earned the right of having a good team around you in your thirties!

FFS Leo the titanic is sinking, get onto Pep's lifeboat ASAP!

GetIn

Fuck off.

You're right it would be so much better for him to stay here and carry the team on his back single handedly into his thirties!

Great fucking idea!

After all. we've got a potent lineup including, Deulofeu, Paulinho and grandpa Iniesta!

Trickykid

You're right it would be so much better for him to stay here and carry the team on his back single handedly into his thirties!

Great fucking idea!

After all. we've got a potent lineup including, Deulofeu, Paulinho and grandpa Iniesta!

Are you a Messi fan or a Barça fan?
Actually, it it means you'd tag along to a City forum, perhaps it would be worth it

GetIn

Are you a Messi fan or a Barça fan?
Actually, it it means you'd tag along to a City forum, perhaps it would be worth it

Barca fan before all else, but the selfish decision would be to want him to stay in this shitshow and drag us to the CL Quarters and 2nd place in La Liga. After all he's done for us and with the current state of the club nobody would blame him for leaving.

BTW, tone down the passive aggressiveness, this is just an online forum filled with strangers, there is no need to get worked up.

RevoTeller

If somehow he will manage to make this sinking team still win something with a glorious personal season I bet there will still be people around saying that he won "thanks to Barcelona". :lol:

Trickykid

Barca fan before all else, but the selfish decision would be to want him to stay in this shitshow and drag us to the CL Quarters and 2nd place in La Liga. After all he's done for us and with the current state of the club nobody would blame him for leaving.

BTW, tone down the passive aggressiveness, this is just an online forum filled with strangers, there is no need to get worked up.

Nonsense.
I wasn't being passive aggressive, btw.

Home of Barca Fans