10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I wasn't talking about this post mate. Uncalled from him to call you "unhinged" though.

For the record, I said he was acting like an idiot, that's what saying "you're being an idiot" means. I did not call him that, though he did call me that.

And he has been unhinged the last few weeks. His behavior has been a lot worse than usual.

JamDav1982

For the record, I said he was acting like an idiot, that's what saying "you're being an idiot" means. I did not call him that, though he did call me that.

And he has been unhinged the last few weeks. His behavior has been a lot worse than usual.

Block me then.

You started the personal insults.

RevoTeller

Back to reality for him, he has another season to endure playing with amateurs...

Amateurs? You are too gentle.

Tonight Messi, especially during the second half, looked like a Nobel winner scientist trying to work with a bunch of retarded apes (the rest of current, ridicolous Barcelona side) against a team of extremely prepared and competent engineers/researchers (Real Madrid).

Total-Football

Not good -by his standards-, still head and shoulders above his comrades.. I have come to accept that messi gets involved in the play in discontinued periods but with the proper team we should make the best of those periods.. he came alive in the second part of the second half, but he was surrounded by a half-dead uninspired group of players.

MessiTHEgoat

he didn't sign his contrat yet right? he should threat the board if they didn't spend 500m on two world class midfields (eriksen + coutinho) and a world class LW he'll leave.
how the fuck can they spend freaken 40M on a turd like paulinho at this stage of the season?

Flavius

Our onlz creator in the hole team...And therecomes Iniesta, but he`s old...won`t last too much. Shame what this board did to this team...

RevoTeller

Messi has to play like Jesus Christ of football every time, creating and dribbling like an Isco on steroids every time, then score, then again set chances for teammates who are too retarded to even finish at least one fucking one of them.
Then again, back in the midfield receaving the ball from Busquets, doing a 50 meters run 1 vs 5 to then pass the ball to fatass Suarez who or shots out of the stadium or else sets RM counterattack.

Then I enter here and I read that he walks, that he was shit, that he didn't put effort!

Fucking lol.

Lol

Retarded, spolied fools.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This team gives me high blood pressure and rage, and I know that I'm not alone on this. The board are quite literally gonna send fans to an early grave.

Messi actually has to save and carry this shitshow week in week out.

BBZ8800

I know that he has to play in the middle since we have 3 turtles plus Luis in midfield.
But still, nothing good ever happened long term when he played in the middle.

Home of Barca Fans