10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Sorin

Imagine watching this game and thinking he was the one that should be criticized for the awful "show" we displayed tonight. We have posters continuously justifying some of the board decisions, but when it comes to Messi, we have to shit on him everytime he has a bad performance.

Why do we even bother. :rolleyes:

JamDav1982

Imagine watching this game and thinking he was the one that should be criticized for the awful "show" we displayed tonight. We have posters continuously justifying some of the board decisions, but when it comes to Messi, we have to shit on him everytime he has a bad performance.

Imagine watching that game and thinking he played well in comparison to other players and making up things like he created a 'bunch of chances'.

He barely moved. His passing was poor and he gave away ball too much. Was as bad as most of them and not as good as likes of Umititi.

Horatio

You're welcome
If things continue on much longer Messi and Suarez will figure that saving themselves for WC is the best thing to do.

RevoTeller

Bad performance??

He was great, unstoppable at times in the second half, playing alone against what is by far the best team in the World.

Put this Messi instead of Bale in Real team and they would walk towards the Treble every season.

Imagine watching that game and thinking he played well in comparison to other players and making up things like he created a 'bunch of chances'.

He barely moved. His passing was poor and he gave away ball too much. Was as bad as most of them and not as good as likes of Umititi.

Dude you need some sleep. You are talking nonsense

GetIn

You having no problem defending the Madrid plant Barto, yet you shit on Messi even though he was clearly one of our better players tonight despite not being his usual mesmeric self.

:bartomeu: is waiting to give you some more orders to boost his PR, suck him off while you're at it to.

Sorin

Bad performance??

He was great, unstoppable at times in the second half, playing alone against what is by far the best team in the World.

Put this Messi instead of Bale in Real team and they would walk towards the Treble every season.

Calm down. Bad performance for his standards. He was a level or two above every one of our attacking players.

But just like I said, some shit on him everytime he doesn't deliver like a GOAT. Like it's fucking fair.

JamDav1982

You having no problem defending the Madrid plant Barto, yet you shit on Messi even though he was clearly one of our better players tonight despite not being his usual mesmeric self.

:bartomeu: is waiting to give you some more orders to boost his PR, suck him off while you're at it to.

I dont defend anyone when disagree with them and have constantly argued against the signings club has made that dont agree with.

You think of homosexual insults a bit too often I would say.

ronniecro

he can't be blamed,no support from anyone,had to create all by himself while constantly that butcher and two other players on his back,we would basically be relegation candidates without him

Batistuta9

Going by stats he created two chances.

Covered less ground than any other starter.

Gave away ball more than anyone else.

Only Deulofeu, Suarez and Vidal had worse passing %.

Would say that makes sense.

We all know stats can be misleading. I didn't see any barca player that was better than him. To be honest, if he didn't create something we didn't make any chances.

JamDav1982

he can't be blamed,no support from anyone,had to create all by himself while constantly that butcher and two other players on his back,we would basically be relegation candidates without him

I am not blaming him.

I thought he was lazy and didnt like the way he played as an AM but the whole team bar Umtiti were shit for me and some were worse than Messi but just disagree with this idea he was good or better than the rest.

Home of Barca Fans