10 - Lionel Messi - v5

JamDav1982

I said I think the game you are referring to him giving it away 41 times was Juve.

So what is your point?

Messi has had some unbelievable games he has given away the ball a lot as well. If scoring or creating chances that comes with territory but my argument is tonight Messi wasnt really.

Yes away to PSG he was by far Barcas best player and only one to work hard and create anything.

What is your point?

Mmmm think you mean the Juve game and no I cant really remember backing him too much on that.

Other than worked hard and had to try and make things happen maybe, but wouldnt have been praising him as better than the rest

But you said this 20 mins ago and you're not a goldfish so which is it ? I'm confused !

I said I think the game you are referring to him giving it away 41 times was Juve.

Was 48 times against Juve :benitez:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If he is playing false nine or from the wing would epect his passing to be lower. When like tonight he plays virtually AM and CF on front of him and players around him not so much. I think he plays it like a second striker more than an AM and it doesnt help tempo as much etc. It breaks down against the better teams to often and he tries too many risky things overall.

He wasnt the sole creator. He got the ball fairly often and created one or two more chances than the other players. Denis probably created best chance.

You are the one full of shit as usual and game comp and some nice moves wont tell me he created a lot of chances or played well as an AM.

You're hopeless.

Fortunately almost no one here agrees with you in this regard. People actually watched the game, you didn't.

Haha you are clearly the confused one.

I said I think he gave it away 41 times or whatever it was v Juve.

Mmmm think you mean the Juve game and no I cant really remember backing him too much on that.

Other than worked hard and had to try and make things happen maybe, but wouldnt have been praising him as better than the rest or any great praise.

did your dog type this ? I hate it when they do this

Hamzah

High Definition Member
At least he is trying to make things happen. If he got better support then him losing the ball here and there wouldn't be an issue. If he played too conservative and delegated to others nothing would be cretated as nobody else in the team can make a chance ATM.

MessiTHEgoat

messi needs to start playing in third part of the pitch, where he can be more dangerous everytime he got the ball, sad he always have to drop to the midfield to creat chances.
i don't blame EV since our mfs currenly sucks and looks like an average teame's. as long as we don't get new signings this how we are going to look.

JamDav1982

sooooo you were talking about psg and not juve right ? you were the confused one ? because you were contradicting yourself and i pointed that out ? :lol:

No in initial response to you were comments I think made about the Juve game he gave away ball so much. When you wrongly said gave away 41 times away to PSG.

You just kept mentioning PSG game regardless of being wrong about it.

Home of Barca Fans