10 - Lionel Messi - v5

El Barcelona

I read somewhere on his own website that he agreed on new contract so it's just a matter of hours before he signs. :lol: But it's true, was on his news topic.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
He should give a warning message on social media. That's one thing I really don't like about him: He isn't vocal at all and does nothing to change a situation outside of his performances on the pitch. He is the captain and leader of this team.

I believe he did once speak out against the Vice President in 2013 IIRC..?

JamDav1982

Messi False 9 team with all players (except Messi) under the age of 26. These players are realistic targets, i.e. we can get them this window

[formation=barca,6]
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Martial-0-Messi-0-Dembele-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Seri-0-Jorginho-0-Goretzka-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Grimaldo-0-Umtiti-0-Mina-0-Semedo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Think the idea is to make the team better not worse.

Cule4life

The Culest
Yesterday I dreamed Messi refused to sign the contract, the board got booted out and Benedito was elected president and then Messi signed the contract

Shindizzle

I was just watching a video of Messi's reaction to Asensio's goal. And it just made me feel so bad for him, a player whos given his absolute all to the team and stayed loyal for over 10 years doesnt deserve to be shitted on by Real Madrid or any team. Hes surrounded by absolute shit cunts that are so incompetent it makes you really feel for Messi. Im not a sensitive person, but honestly its just so messed up that he has to deal with that shit yet he still plays with his whole heart even though it may not lead to anything. to all the people saying he should leave so on, what the fuck is wrong with you guys? hes the reason so many people love barca and hes saved us from such bad times to lift us onto the greatest of stages, so why tf should he leave? To me, the club is always bigger than the player, but this isnt any ordinary player. And yes ik people are saying he should go for new challenges and stuff, but this club cant do it without him. Just sick of being a fking barca fan these days, its so straining.

clemente

He needs to get in there right now or make a call to this board today, and start dictating them if they want him to sign the contract, window is bout to close and our midfield is literally the same as last year, I want to die. Also on top of that he is gonna have to work with Deulofeu, what the absolute fuck is the board doing right now.. He is stupid if he actually signs the contract.

Home of Barca Fans