10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Raki13

Have a feeling theres something going on in the background , he's been really quiet since the diving moneyman left. I wouldn't blame him if he left , he's carried this side ever since Guardiola left.

Petulant Whiner

If Messi goes to City, it better happen now, so we can get some money for him.

Is it possible he is waiting to the very end of the transfer window so Bartomeu and co. do not have time to sign Di Maria as a replacement, as a last gift to the club :messi:

Garrus

It's no coincidence that messi hasn't signed his renewal yet, Specially when mestre saying that everything is ready and just waiting for his signature.
Messi is waiting for the board to reinforce the squad with great players, If they fail to do so, And i can see messi publicly saying that he won't renew with barca.

It's too bad messi is a very peaceful and humble player, If i were him, I would've gave an ultimatum to the board that if they don't bring BOTH coutinho and dembele by the end of this month, I'll publicly support the "No confidence motion" against them.

It's clear that this board doesn't want to spend all the 222m from neymar on new players, They want to save a good chunk of it for their new stadium, He shouldn't be merciful with these incompetent imbecile.

Kohe321

If Messi left this team, the combined weight of all these years of bad decisions and incompetence in the transfer market would suddenly be very palpable. The guy has single handedly plugged so many holes in the hull of the ship that is FC Barcelona for way too long.

Barcilliant

If Messi left this team, the combined weight of all these years of bad decisions and incompetence in the transfer market would suddenly be very palpable. The guy has single handedly plugged so many holes in the hull of the ship that is FC Barcelona for way too long.

Yep. Plus he doesn't even complain. The worse thing is he's had to deal with a shit set up in the Argentine national team too. They're useless on and off the field. If it wasn't for Messi they would have never reached all those finals.

He deserves better.

Neymessi

Will be very understandable if he leaves. And if he does I don't want him to stay diplomatic and all while leaving. Hope he spits out as much shit as he can about the board while he leaves and such a board never comes in power again. Surely if messi castigates the board while leaving, not only will the board resign but never will a shitty board like this come in power.

In a democracy, people get the leaders they deserve. And in a case of Barcelona, Socios got the board they deserve because they have elected them and more so for keeping them destroy the club.

Does Messi deserve this? Definitely not and you are selfish if you want to keep him in this toxic environment. Messi must enjoy playing football and for the world to enjoy watching him in his last few years. Do you want to deny the world from this one in a life time opportunity just for selfish people like yourself or the socios? I will always support Barcelona with or without Messi.

I really want Messi to leave Barca for any other prestigious club like Liverpool, Juventus or Bayern Munich next summer, and not for the clubs of the Arabs like PSG or City, so that these corrupt old socios will finally realize what kind of mistake they made by not caring about the opinion of the so called "foreign fans" and preferring economy of the club more than football. They will realize the importance of Cruyffian philosophy when the club goes to mediocrity. Gotta feel for the young socios who care about football and voted for Laporta and others. I just don't want to see that self obsessed fourth best player in Real Madrid recognized as the player with most ballon d'ors. Messi should leave ideally for the three teams I mentioned because those clubs have value. Let the socios see the validity of the opinion of 'foreign fans'.

Last edited:

jamrock

He should leave but i hope he does not, the board & the socios & fans who have supported them as they slowly bring the club to the gaspart days don't deserve him.

He should leave but i hope he does not, the board & the socios & fans who have supported them as they slowly bring the club to the gaspart days don't deserve him.

No fan supported this board, they just tried to be content with what they got. No one wanted Laporta to lose the election except for the corrupt old socios.

akaranzo

IF he ever goes, I hope it's City. Would be the perfect reunion between him and Pep. And he could finally prove all those idiots wrong who say that he ''couldn't make it in the Premier League''. But I don't ever see him leaving, and I hope he never does, but right now he definitely deserves better than what our board is giving him. It hurts me to see how Ronaldo is gaining more and more favor with people and it's all thanks to the fact that his club is being managed well, he is being surrounded with great players and great managers who compliment him and he's a shining part of the unit. But meanwhile Messi, who is a class above Ronaldo on an individual level, is being left in the dust because of the fact that he has to drag the weight of this awfully managed club all by himself. Ronaldo's in a Lamborghini that's being driven by Florentino Perez, Messi's using a rope to drag a busted Subaru hatchback with Bartomeu in the backseat.

Julien

IF he ever goes, I hope it's City. Would be the perfect reunion between him and Pep. And he could finally prove all those idiots wrong who say that he ''couldn't make it in the Premier League''. But I don't ever see him leaving, and I hope he never does, but right now he definitely deserves better than what our board is giving him. It hurts me to see how Ronaldo is gaining more and more favor with people and it's all thanks to the fact that his club is being managed well, he is being surrounded with great players and great managers who compliment him and he's a shining part of the unit. But meanwhile Messi, who is a class above Ronaldo on an individual level, is being left in the dust because of the fact that he has to drag the weight of this awfully managed club all by himself. Ronaldo's in a Lamborghini that's being driven by Florentino Perez, Messi's using a rope to drag a busted Subaru hatchback with Bartomeu in the backseat.
I hope it isn't City. They are the same as PSG. Using their shaddy money to buy successes.

They will use the same tricks as PSG to pay the release clauses too, and bypass the FFP.

There are already rumors in french medias that City, and PSG are already in war of who ha sthe biggest p*nis. Even Lyon's President Aulas, who's also a member of the FFP/ECA committee said that "the other EU clubs don't want the market to become a war between City, and PSG". (two days ago, in a LeMonde interview)

That's why I tend to believe the rumors, because Aulas had to be aware of something to say that.

City, and PSG can go to hell.

Home of Barca Fans