10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Devils

Why would they want to pay his buyout clause when they could just get him on a free transfer in January? :)

Petulant Whiner

Boom

[tw]899221583805300736[/tw]

If they do, you might as well burn it all to the ground.

Pay off the debt and built new stadium. Buy YOUNG players with future and play the La Masia prospects with no expectation of winning trophies for the next five seasons.

You cannot catch Real in that time period anyway.

michelco

he just started following manchester city on instagram. curiuous timing. if reports are true, i dont have instagram myself

Petulant Whiner

Messi isn't Neymar. Why the fuck would he go to City? Like they have better squad, yeah right :lol:

Accepting to go to City would not make him Neymar, but a man who does not want to finish his career being humiliated by his club's bitter rivals, and his personal "foe".

All because of poor/corrupt management.

Literally no one should blame him if he decides to leave.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Even neymar is not being blamed that highly for moving, of course people were not happy but majority blame is towards barto and his crooks. Now if Messi leaves I think all barto's blind voters will turn on him. Losing our best player ever is such an embarrassing moment, it will be marked in history. Hope we never see that day.

Tomchin

he just started following manchester city on instagram. curiuous timing. if reports are true, i dont have instagram myself
He's following them on Instagram, but already for ages as far as I remember (more than a year at least). He follows Chelsea too btw

Raketa10

I assume he's being realisitc by considering his age, the clubs' needs, and the market around him

His age? He is only 30! Nothing is realistic in that statement. For selling Messi you have to be crazy.

Actually I am not worried about that at all, he will sign a new contract if we improve our squad or the board resignes. If not he will go and I would do the same in his place. He is THE GOAT and he doesn't need this shit in the last period of his career.

He is the only one alongside Pique and Busquets putting some pressure on the board.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

If they do, you might as well burn it all to the ground.

Pay off the debt and built new stadium. Buy YOUNG players with future and play the La Masia prospects with no expectation of winning trophies for the next five seasons.

You cannot catch Real in that time period anyway.

If we would theoretically sell Messi for 300M, Liverpool would suddenly ask 250M for Coutinho, Dembele would jump to 200 Millions, Eriksen would be 180M etc.

Basically, we would sell Messi for 300 and Neymar for 222 and get:
Coutinho for 250, Dembele for 200 and a random Cb for 50 Millions.
That's it, 500M gone through the window.

Home of Barca Fans