10 - Lionel Messi - v5

kilian

Apparently it is, but I honestly believe that a release clause is completely irrelevant in Messi`s case. If he had a clause of 500 million and wanted to leave, the board would have to let him go for a smaller fee. He has too much influence to be a case like Coutinho in Liverpool. Even we as fans would probably say that they let him go for a fair price.

Gordo101

is the release clause really still only 300 million? this board is an embarrassment

Jumping the gun a bit there? Your board would have been well aware most other top European clubs were not willing to shell out 200m on one player, the only clubs with the finances to do so would have been MU/RM, PSG took everybody by surprise.

barcafan161

Jumping the gun a bit there? Your board would have been well aware most other top European clubs were not willing to shell out 200m on one player, the only clubs with the finances to do so would have been MU/RM, PSG took everybody by surprise.

point is if the release clause is still 300 million even after re-signing then chances are messi has a good chance of leaving next summer

raskolnikov

Signed by his dad means not signed. He is just fronting to make it look like he is in control.
Socios need to see trough this and vote this clown out.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think they would gladly pay (if they could) but I don't see Messi ever leaving Barcelona unless it's for a return to Argentina.

Home of Barca Fans