10 - Lionel Messi - v5

LordLichtenstein

Are you guys familiar with Black Bolt from Inhumans?

"Black Bolt's signature power is his voice, as his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain. Speaking triggers a massive disturbance in the form of a highly destructive shockwave capable of leveling a city."

Messi is Black Blot in this situation.

He, and only he, has the power to make the board resign.

Total-Football

we are basically fc messi again. this fella and his mood this season will be the difference between us being a kind of top team or a definite second tier team.

Ritchie

IF Messi would leave for free, that would be the most Goat-ish dick move from him.
That needs to be said.

If he wants to leave, fine. You could have been sold for 200-300 Millions, helping both to a club and to your career.
IF he is REALLY thinking about leaving for free, again=dick move, level of Neymar.

I know that the board is bad, blah blah.
Still, there are fans and everything.

Let's hope that this is about to get the board down.

200 mill so the board can sign more Paulinhos and trouser the money themselves with scams.

The club is fucked anyway so he may as well leave for free. It wasn't Messi that voted this board in to kill the club. Blame the socis not Messi.

If he leaves next year it's to salvage something from the rest of his career. Nobody can begrudge him that after what he's given this club and now has to stand back and watch Ronaldo piss all over him.

Last edited:

clemente

IF Messi would leave for free, that would be the most Goat-ish dick move from him.
That needs to be said.

If he wants to leave, fine. You could have been sold for 200-300 Millions, helping both to a club and to your career.
IF he is REALLY thinking about leaving for free, again=dick move, level of Neymar.

I know that the board is bad, blah blah.
Still, there are fans and everything.

Let's hope that this is about to get the board down.

The club is owned by socios, if they want those 200m, just get your old ass up, and put the fucking signature on that vote paper, simple as that, they don't deserve the 200m if they can't even do that.

Ripsta

The board will be praying there's a trophy on the table this season, if not, he's off, and probably for the better. You don't usually accept players of his quality leaving the Club, particularly when we're talking about possibly the greatest of the lot, but in his case because he is so special and has given so much to the Club already, he can do whatever he wants.

mia7007

We can't wait till January and gamble about Messi likes the club
Pressure should be put on the board to resign if Messi did not renew soon

ASordidGod

Would be devastated if he left, but wouldn't blame him one bit. But please, please, please don't let him go to Man U. That's all I ask.

JamDav1982

For Messi to leave for free would be bigger dick move than Neymar.

Jumping ship when going gets tough when could use his position to get rid of board if that is his issue.

slvtn

Juve, City, Psg or United.

Hate to say it but if he's on a free next year Real will offer him the earth.

This would never happen. Even if Real offered everything they had. When Messi came to Barcelona, the club did everything for him and he gave everything for the club in return. He is a - if not THE - club legend who will never be replacable and would never make a move to the biggest rival in club football.
IF he leaves, he is not to blame, we owe him so much. I'd gladly see him signing for Liverpool, but a Barca without Messi is honestly not imaginable for me. The day Messi retires or leaves will be the saddest day.

Kohe321

If he does leave for free it will mark this boards tenure, if it wasn't marked as such already, as the worst board of directors in the history of FC Barcelona, and do so by such a margin that I cannot imagine anyone coming close ever again.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi won't leave. He knows this board is not FC Barcelona. He also knows his word can get this board out.

Home of Barca Fans