10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Truthist

What did Ronaldo actually do? A penalty he dived to win, a shot which a pub goalkeeper would have been disappointed not to save and a one per 3 season free kick goal he scored. I mean Deigo Costa was for more of a menace and played individually far better but no, it has to be about Ronaldo.

raskolnikov

What did Ronaldo actually do? A penalty he dived to win, a shot which a pub goalkeeper would have been disappointed not to save and a one per 3 season free kick goal he scored. I mean Deigo Costa was for more of a menace and played individually far better but no, it has to be about Ronaldo.
Isnt it often like that? Remember that Atletico hattrick. Ronaldo has a great reputation so everything he does is news. And since people only care about results its just Ronaldo hattrick vs Spain = goat!
But I give him props for the freekick. Everyone on his nuts for cl finals he did worse in or that coaching on the sideline stuff to steal the spotlight was more embarassing.

snowy

I'm so nervous for him. The vultures are closing in on him after Ronaldo performance yesterday.

Don't be nervous caballero, put Messi in the Papua New Guinea Kapuls and he could carry them all the way to the final :super2:

now, put him upfront along with Dybala and Aguero and these guys could really crush it!
____________Armani
......Otamendi............Fazio
Mercado............................Taglia (Acuna)
__________Masch (Biglia)
Salvio----------------------Pavon
____________Messi____________
......Dybala-----------Aguero......

JamDav1982

Don't be nervous caballero, put Messi in the Papua New Guinea Kapuls and he could carry them all the way to the final :super2:

now, put him upfront along with Dybala and Aguero and these guys could really crush it!

......Dybala-----------Aguero......

That team would get destroyed.

snowy

That team would get destroyed.

Wished Samp would test it at least once! Salv and Pav with Masch or Biglia behind playing pivot could at least get the ball forward often enough. Then you pick your shots and work magic.

edit: I keep forgetting Icardi as well. He's quality. At least be ready to sub him in place of Aguero or Dybala. As in:

____________Armani
......Otamendi............Fazio
Mercado............................Taglia (Acuna)
__________Masch (Biglia)
......Dybala-----------Icardi (Aguero)......

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Didn’t see that disrespectful celebration towards Leo by Ronaldo yesterday before now. Hope Leo strikes back with something if he scores.

Home of Barca Fans