10 - Lionel Messi - v5

likeafire

Messis legacy has been completely and absolutely SHATTERED. He didn't give two fucks about this game, I would love to see how much he ran today

JamDav1982

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] please come as defend him as you always do. Face the facts, he was shit today

They will blame the rest of Argentina team but Messi was just as bad and as one of best in world to show little ability to get on the ball it was a disgrace.

NotInHere

I take that back, Messi isn't 100% at fault, more like 50-50, his team shares the other half.

But lets just take Messi out of the GOAT debate, I thought Messi was the Jordan of this generation, but Ronaldo might be the closest one.

He was awful, he "tried" 1-2 times throughout the game. Let that sink in.

Barcilliant

He deserves alot of the flame. He's their best player and the one they look to when the chips are down, and he goes missing, just as he has done for this Club in Europe when he's not hitting hat-tricks against mid-table Spanish teams.

On talent alone he's one of the best ever, but he's unbeleivably weak willed. The moment things don't go his way his head goes down and he goes into walking mode. He'll be slaughtered by the Argentina fans and he fucking deserves it this time round.
Sadly this is true.

He's disappearing against the bigger teams on a consistent basis nowadays.

D10S91

Only chance for redemption is if they somehow go through..

Hate to say it, but Messi has been pathetic, hasn't handled the pressure at all..

Home of Barca Fans