10 - Lionel Messi - v5

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Messi alone playing great wouldn’t have changed shit here. That’s just how it is. The worry is that he won’t be the same player after this tournament.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The starting XI is shit, their chemistry is shit, but the players aren't.

Argentina has arguably some of the best attacking players, plus Mascherano & Otamemdi.

The only thing they needed was to get a coach who could play Argentina to max potential, which certainly didn't happen

Did you look at the lineup today? Messi, Aguero and Otamendi are the only players in that team that would get into a top 5 European team XI.

Mascherano? He is playing in CHINA and he stopped playing as a DM for Barca because he simply isn't good enough in that role anymore.

ab739

They basically need Nigeria to win tomorrow afternoon then beat Nigeria by a large enough scoreline to overcome the goal difference.

They're as good as out, Messi should be ashamed of himself for his effort (or lack of)... and to think this fucker was rested when the team were about to go a season unbeaten just so he could walk around in Russia.

I'm disgusted.

If Nigeria wins tommorow they just need to beat Nigeria. Iceland isn't beating croatia

raedkuwait

He had his chance to win the WC in 2014 he only needed to step up in the final and that was a bigger motivation for him and yet he didnt.

Neymessi

Last game people wrongly blamed messi just because they drew but this match he deserves all the criticism

Now you can easily blame all this on argentina, Sampaoli and willy but what exactly did he do? He didn't even try. Most static player of all time. Reminded me of the shit he pulled off before the last WC when he just walked and walked all game.

CatalinR10

Not if Nigeria beat Iceland and Iceland fail to beat Croatia.

depends tomorrow, if Iceland wins it's over.

They basically need Nigeria to win tomorrow afternoon then beat Nigeria by a large enough scoreline to overcome the goal difference.

They're as good as out, Messi should be ashamed of himself for his effort (or lack of)... and to think this fucker was rested when the team were about to go a season unbeaten just so he could walk around in Russia.

I'm disgusted.

what if nigeria draws tomorrow , then argentina wins vs nigeria and iceland loses vs croatia ?

Stoichkov1

Listen you 10 year old mentally internet dipshit troll.

I wasn't defending him, but I was calling out your retardation which have been display on here for a while, but since there's no moderation around you've been allowed to stay around like a cockroach jumping out of your hole like this from time to time.

I have no time for this just like no mod have any time for moderating this forum.

Sorry but what do you think about Messi's walking?

Against big teams it's clearly unsustainable to just walk around. Barca won't win the CL if he keeps playing like that.

Donatello

Did you look at the lineup today? Messi, Aguero and Otamendi are the only players in that team that would get into a top 5 European team XI.

Mascherano? He is playing in CHINA and he stopped playing as a DM for Barca because he simply isn't good enough in that role anymore.

He is still good enough for Argentina XI. They don't have many in that position, plus tbh he is very much needed because of his experience. He could have played the Iniesta role, playing when needed instead of playing the whole tournament.

Barca83

Banned

Messi, Dybala, Aguero, Lo Celso, Mascherano, Banega, Otamendi are all decent

Home of Barca Fans