10 - Lionel Messi - V6

vlad

definition of duel: when two individuals face off H2H

Messi literally beat CR7 H2H in a CL final when CR7 was the ballon d'or holder.

and then again in a CL semi final: El clasico.

:lol:

you shouldn't bother posting if you're going to hold ridiculous criteria like "only if barca defend CL and go for 3rd in a row".

Ok, then messi wins.

Last edited:

Felipetonelo

Wonderful to see this game. Juventus as a team is smashing Atletico, and then Ronaldo can shine. If Barca as a team play well tomorrow, I'm sure Messi will shine.

Shreddy

It doesnt matter what happens today. People only remember who wins the CL. if only we had a world class coach i would have felt more comformtable winning the CL this season

FCB1987

Banned
Messi was miles ahead in the debate after 2011 and 2015. Never thought I would see the day when Ronaldo actually surpasses him.

Tekkers

can't wait for the predictable long, diaganol switch to alba > predictable cutback to messi (that the lyon centre backs were OVERPLAYING because even they could see right through it) > constant ignoring of other players runs (i.e. Dembele) to the point that they stop making those runs because of him force feeding suarez

if lyon doesn't snuff this out, then you just know that man city or juve will. same boring football for the past two seasons now

CatalinR10

Well i've been expecting him to carry Barcelona every year in the CL knockout stages only to be left really dissapointed and hurt.

I don't think I can even expect anything from him at this moment in this competition.

He's not a narcissist like Ronaldo trying to prove everyone wrong all the time and push himself to the limit.

pregra

Time to use Messi as a part of the team rather than the team as a part of Messi. Been killing us in the CL for the last couple of years. Everything looks so forced, no natural team play when we attack. Also, Messi’s incredble lack of stamina compared to CR is astonishing. Especially considering CR is 34 years old. Messi is bending over after a couple of sprints, I don’t understand how it is possible...

FC433

Ronaldo is a very smart player; despite his physical strength, he rests himself. While Messi cannot even run half of the game and he still wants to play every game.

Home of Barca Fans