10 - Lionel Messi - V6

xxxxxx

Not ruthless enough. Needed a statement hat trick after Penaldo yesterday. He's still been outdone again.

Great though. He has to play like that for Barca to stand a chance.

The amount of goals Ronaldo was involved in? 3. The amount of goals Messi was involved in? 4.

That's why Messi is so much better. He doesn't need to be at his best to give you these stats..... whereas Ronaldo does need to be at his best.

Hardy

old Messi would have scored like 5 goals today even without the penaldo, in these terms the decline looks real, he wasted too many 1vs1 situation, he almost missed even that second goal. Now without that someone go crazy and say bullshits like hater or other things, question is if this Messi is good enough to win CL when we'll likely face better team than this Lyon. Overall he obviously had a great game but I see the things in perspective. What I like of his match his the effort.

Andresito

Staff member
old Messi would have scored like 5 goals today even without the penaldo, in these terms the decline looks real, he wasted too many 1vs1 situation, he almost missed even that second goal. Now without that someone go crazy and say bullshits like hater or other things, question is if this Messi is good enough to win CL when we'll likely face better team than this Lyon. Overall he obviously had a great game but I see the things in perspective. What I like of his match his the effort.

He's been out of form lately so it's understandable that he doesn't score 5 goals from nowhere. Hopefully he can keep improving his form now.

Home of Barca Fans