10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Messigician

Messi 2 goals, 2 assists, 6 chances created, 5 dribbles, 5, yes FIVE tackles and a clutch win.

Greatest ever.

Last edited:

blaugrana1987

Would rest him for few games now that we are clearing the league and Cup, because he cannot play like he used to 6-7 months straight. Its natural

Total-Football

lets hope he improves more with the season. he is criticized because he is a bit shy in terms of workrate (compare to the game at wembley)

serghei

I liked his effort. He defended more than usual. Needs to regain his best physical form. Looks tired, and this is why i think his finishing was weak today. Good game still.

Total-Football

our team run 103km vs liverpool 115km.

again the same remark.. messi and suarez walking is extreamly close to being one player down (if not 1.5 player !)

raskolnikov

seems like cr is getting into his head...might be good,might be bad

I dont see it like that at all. Probably just answered a jourbalist answer. Why would he suddenly care now more than the last decade?

Messi is threated more harshly though. He has to create and attack and is compared to himself. Even today its considered a good solid performance yet Ronaldo just needs to score and its get leveled to Messi vs Arsenal 4-1 type levels.

Home of Barca Fans