10 - Lionel Messi - V6

ronniecro

I dont see it like that at all. Probably just answered a jourbalist answer. Why would he suddenly care now more than the last decade?

Messi is threated more harshly though. He has to create and attack and is compared to himself. Even today its considered a good solid performance yet Ronaldo just needs to score and its get leveled to Messi vs Arsenal 4-1 type levels.
because general opinons shifted in last couple of years. i presume leo doesn't give a rats ass about these kind of discussions but i've never seen so many people putting cr above messi lately,even my friends who i know all my life and who are neutral when it comes to them started saying that cr is somehow better in general. also,he equaled bdor wins and obviously "led" real to historic success which messi couldn't do with barca

Raketa10

If Ronaldo performance was a world class than Messi performance tonight was OUT OF THIS WORLD class. While Ronaldo scores goals Messi scores, dribbles and creates chances for others. Regardless who you support you have to see that Messi can not be compared to any other footballer out there. Two goals two asists and he was all over the place, he was even in defense. There is only one true king and his name is Leo.

Horatio

You're welcome
If Ronaldo performance was a world class than Messi performance tonight was OUT OF THIS WORLD class. While Ronaldo scores goals Messi scores, dribbles and creates chances for others. Regardless who you support you have to see that Messi can not be compared to any other footballer out there. Two goals two asists and he was all over the place, he was even in defense. There is only one true king and his name is Leo.

Naaah. Ronaldo wins this one. Tougher opposition and turning over a 0-2 loss.
Only thing that Ronaldo does have going for him is better support from the team.

Vilarrubi

+1 could have easily scored 4 or 5 tonight too.

Hardy

with lewa out Messi now is top scorer of CL, I guess the anti christ is back in the race after the hattrick and his historical record in ko stages put him as the favourite. Let's hope Messi resists

eaman

Lovely penalty and goal and great vision for the pique assist. Also lovely wait of pass for dembele and for Suarez penalty. Just some of the things that make him the goat

FCB1987

Banned
Only thing that Ronaldo does have going for him is better support from the team.

When our team is on form like tonight, Messi definitely has better support. You never know how Suarez, Pique, and Busi/Raki will play from match to match, but on recent form they're certainly ahead of what Juve has to offer.

Atletico's shit setup just really played into Juve's hands because sitting back with an ultra narrow midfield makes no sense against a team that has no plan other than to cross.

sickstar

Goal no. 3: its literally all messi. Out of nothing. 99%.
Goal no. 4: messi's vision, holdimg the ball and pique's initiative. 50% or more.
Goal no. 5: typical situation when enemy has got nothing but attack with all. Clever decision to pass to energetic dembele. 50%.

Havesaks

Messi was really good tonight, not goat level, but he looked like himself. But you cant compare The match performances.
When the team plays good, messi does as well. All ronaldo needs to be decisive are some crosses and he will Bang one, and The bigger The game, The more fired up he seems.

I miss immature messi who didnt want a medal because he was left out in Chl finale. Or pep-messi. Youtube could see how much he cared back then. He is a family man and I respectrl that, actually im really happy for him, but it also seems like the love for the game has faded a bit. But thats life.

And once again, fuck Argentina! Im certain that shit country with their good for nothing football union and fans, have sucked his love for football out of him.

Jaguar

Flair Trait

Ronaldo wins? With 2 headers (1 that wouldn't count without VAR, legit barely an inch over the line in mid air), and a penalty. Sorry but I don't think so. Ronaldo's performance was overrated. Messi showed balls of steel, 5 star vision, and beautiful dribble goal. It might have been a hat trick against Atletico, but it is a very average hat trick.

Havesaks

The first header was absolutly amazing. Only a handfull of players can score The goal without fouling juanfran. It opened The game and made AtM nervous. Second header was good. And The penalty was textbook.

Havesaks

Messi has now scored 8 goals in only 5 games and has 2-3 assists iirc. Leading the topscorelist with lewandowski. Twice as many as Ronaldo. Messi for treble, and ucl, laliga, europe & CA topscorer? Also winning ucl. Could be a great season for him ok Paper.

Horatio

You're welcome
When our team is on form like tonight, Messi definitely has better support. You never know how Suarez, Pique, and Busi/Raki will play from match to match, but on recent form they're certainly ahead of what Juve has to offer.

Atletico's shit setup just really played into Juve's hands because sitting back with an ultra narrow midfield makes no sense against a team that has no plan other than to cross.

Ronaldo gets fed more balls. He takes far more shots at target. Partially I believe because he is more opportunistic, but also he gets more often into positions to take the shot.

Home of Barca Fans