10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Ripsta

Yep, been shit tonight. He deserves ever y bit of crtiisim that comes his way, the CL has cast a big shadow over him in recent years and tonight he's proven yet again he just aint up to it. It's actually quite sad, and i'm anrgy at him because he doesn't even bother to put the effort in.

CatalinR10

Yep, been shit tonight. He deserves ever y bit of crtiisim that comes his way, the CL has cast a big shadow over him in recent years and tonight he's proven yet again he just aint up to it. It's actually quite sad, and i'm anrgy at him because he doesn't even bother to put the effort in.

yeah yeah bla bla , we got you first time.

He'll probably score 2 in the home game.

Ripsta

The GOAT... yeh right. I love Messi but if he doesn't show up in the 2nd leg then he's pretty much conceeded defeat to Ronaldo as the modern day great. He cannot go from making a mockery of everyone in La Liga to shying away in Europe. At International level he gets hounded for it, in Europe at Club level he's doing the exact same.

It's fucking unnaceptable. The rest of the team may play shit but that's where your best player steps up and drives the team on. He did it away to Spurs, just running around and getting stuck in encouraged everyone else.

Valverde is an awful manager so he won't even bother trying tot ell Messi just how important this season is not only for the Club, but for him personally too.

Pedro

La Masia
Leo played better in 2008 as a teenager v Utd at Old Trafford than today. Let's hope he's back to form in 2nd leg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Bad game, nothing to say on that, but considering he is carrying an injury, he should’ve been given far more rest. Looked absolutely dead tired and could barely run all night. Shame on both Leo and Valverde.

KingLeo10

The GOAT... yeh right. I love Messi but if he doesn't show up in the 2nd leg then he's pretty much conceeded defeat to Ronaldo as the modern day great.

lmao imagine basing that decision on a 2nd leg of a QF game where we only need a draw to go through. the meltdowns. :lol:

I would be upset if we drew or lost and Messi didn't play well. You guys are like the CR7 fanboys who would take a loss as long as he scored buckets.

clemente

He was very active before Smalling punched him.
He must have had trouble breathing due to a bloody nose or just some awkward discomfort there.

Total-Football

i have two contenders for the worst ever performances by messi in the CL. this and the return leg vs atletico couple years back.. probably this one is the worst. i am so glad it did not cost us anything against this pub side. i say this because the team is lethargic the coach is a joke, he is the torch holder and only he can decide if we will fight for it or not.

CatalinR10

The GOAT... yeh right. I love Messi but if he doesn't show up in the 2nd leg then he's pretty much conceeded defeat to Ronaldo as the modern day great. He cannot go from making a mockery of everyone in La Liga to shying away in Europe. At International level he gets hounded for it, in Europe at Club level he's doing the exact same.

It's fucking unnaceptable. The rest of the team may play shit but that's where your best player steps up and drives the team on. He did it away to Spurs, just running around and getting stuck in encouraged everyone else.

Valverde is an awful manager so he won't even bother trying tot ell Messi just how important this season is not only for the Club, but for him personally too.

he was ok , assisted Suarez and then he got punched in the face and layed down for several minutes in his own blood.

Are you sure this has nothing to do with the way he played tonight ?

I do agree he underperformed but my god these comments about Messi conceeding defeat cause of a game towards Ronaldo :lol: :lol:

You do realise he's leading golden boot charts and is CL goalscorer so far , right ?

We won tonight , he'll probably score a few at home.

Home of Barca Fans