10 - Lionel Messi - V6

RevoTeller

???? Who is this fucking guy?? Why are you trolling a BARCELONA board?? Shouldn’t you be on some Juventus forum talking about your own team?

Don't worry.
He just appears when he somehow is confident about something.

When things go wrong he disappears.
He went MIA for ages after the 2015 CL final.

He is like the Jair Ventura of Juventus.

gregorrin10

Don't worry.
He just appears when he somehow is confident about something.

When things go wrong he disappears.
He went MIA for ages after the 2015 CL final.

He is like the Jair Ventura of Juventus.

Then he should be banned like Jair Ventura was. No reason to put up with him stirring shit, let him go write his crap on a Juve forum. If anywhere, then in a Barca forum we should have nice, healthy discussions without the trolls...

RevoTeller

Then he should be banned like Jair Ventura was. No reason to put up with him stirring shit, let him go write his crap on a Juve forum. If anywhere, then in a Barca forum we should have nice, healthy discussions without the trolls...

Just ignoring him would suffice.

I don't understand why people here just sit down and chit chats with his BS when his intentions are clear as daylight.

MagIX

Got to have them excuses ready.

Oh my god, this is a barca forum, many have said that he has played badly others find excuses, that's normal
I suppose it's happened the same to cr in your forum when you lost 0-2 vs atm....
What's your problem ?

KingLeo10

This Juve rat and supposed 'non CR7 fanboy' talking in a Messi thread when Juve only drew and Barca won away.

What a troll.

:lol::lol::lol:

Kul_z

Shitshow. Still produced the goal, and those balls to the right flank created the only danger in the second half. Its a pass

eaman

Remember Messi possibly got his nose broken. I know of a top player who would have been checking it on his phone and then probably leaving the ground to find the nearest plastic surgeon. I'm sure Messi was seeing stars after that challenge

serghei

Something is happening with him in CL quarters. He disappears from the game so much. It's like a curse.

Hopefully, he'll break it on Tuesday.

Devils

Looked nowhere near enough impact to be a concussion.

Smallings hand caught him in the face as he went past him. Doubt he was concussed.

eaman

Something is happening with him in CL quarters. He disappears from the game so much. It's like a curse.

You mean in the last few years. He wasn't fit last year. Had a tough world cup qualifying week the year before and who knows how bad his nose injury is. He was still heavily involved in the goal tonight and played sergio Roberto through on a couple of occasions

booge

Deffo what i was thinking. group stages everything feels normal. Then quarters like you said, it's like a curse that makes everything feel subdued lol

it's like messi's been in a coma for 5-6 years in the CL. Hard to fathom out what's going on. He seems to "not fight" when the going gets tough and watches the match drift away, minute after minute, he knows the end is coming and is helpless to do much.

I think he's going to have to put in a special performance in the nou camp to get the stats looking good, get barca through and get liverpool at home in the 1st leg. If LIverpool 1st leg is at anfield, the tie will be over before it even gets to the nou camp.

Home of Barca Fans