10 - Lionel Messi - V6

FCB1987

Banned
ESPN sources have been told that Barça believe that Messi's nose is just swollen. He will also rest instead of play against Huesca on the weekend, as expected.

The worst case is that Messi will wear a mask in the second leg, but initial diagnosis reveals he won't need it.

slicknick

ESPN sources have been told that Barça believe that Messi's nose is just swollen. He will also rest instead of play against Huesca on the weekend, as expected.

The worst case is that Messi will wear a mask in the second leg, but initial diagnosis reveals he won't need it.

If true, this is really relieving news

clemente

I said that he had trouble breathing lol, pathetic "fans" here so desperate to jump on his throat and call him names whenever he underperforms.

vlad

I said that he had trouble breathing lol, pathetic "fans" here so desperate to jump on his throat and call him names whenever he underperforms.

Because it became norm for him to underperform in cl k.o. matches, dont blame fans because of that

eaman

He wasn't performing yesterday before he got punched?

He was performing before the belt he took. Brilliant run and cross for the goal. Beat Shaw and got him booked and had one or two other moments. Then after the hit and the breathing problems he understandably wasn't the same

SG-7

Its not a big deal or anything but did he change boots at halftime? Swear i saw him rocking the white nemeziz after half time.

MessiTBE

Banned
So Messi suffered a deviated septum during the match and was struggling to breathe. Also had a possible eye infection.

Explains his mediocre performance

Pedro

La Masia
Let's hope Leo scores vs. Man Utd on Tuesday

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

Home of Barca Fans